LA’s Totally Awesome Kitchen Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • As I was shopping around the store last week, I noticed that they had a new cleaner that I have never tried
  • I enjoyed the fact that I had an option because there are times when I truly need to use the spray feature and times where I truly need to use the stream
  • I like the cleaner because it left my appliance not only clean but basically sparkling
  • I think that this is a wonderful product to use around the kitchen

• by adrean_j

I have found that the dollar store is the perfect place to get a lot of cleaning supplies. Noticing this I have purchased many cleaning products from there. As I was shopping around the store last week, I noticed that they had a new cleaner that I have never tried. It was the LA’s Totally Awesome Kitchen Cleaner. I picked up the bottle which was a little bulky at 40 ounces, but I am not complaining because it is more bang for the buck. The bottle was shaped a little differently than most of their cleaners, and was in cylinder shaped bottle. I was able to grasp the nozzle with ease and either spray or stream the cleaner onto surface areas. I enjoyed the fact that

I had an option because there are times when I truly need to use the spray feature and times where I truly need to use the stream. When I sprayed it for the first time, I did not expect for the cleaner to smell as much like a cleaner as it did. It was not really refreshing and had more of the chemical smell. It is good for people who like it. My husband enjoyed the scent.

I used this spray to spray down my counter tops as well as my stove top and microwave. I was hoping it would be as strong as it smell and that it would be the perfect thing to break down grime. As far as the counters, using this was a ...

• breeze. It breaks down any old particles of food or fluid stains and makes it easy to wipe off with only one stroke. I also think that this is good for the microwave because my microwave can get really messy. My husband will make food in it and leave old food particles all over it for days. Most of the stuff in the microwave is seriously stuck on and hard to wipe. I usually have to spray and let the spray work it for five or more minutes. On this occasion I was able to spray and only wait about a minute and wipe it down. I like the cleaner because it left my appliance not only clean but basically sparkling. I also think that this
        is a good prodcut for cleaning the refrigerator. Since it breaks down food and grime so well it can get my refrigerator clean in a jiffy, and deodorize it.

I think that this is a wonderful product to use around the kitchen. I feel that it is disinfecting, because of the shine it leaves and the strong cleaning scent. I also think that this spray is great for cleaning out the sink and washcloths. I like the fact that it works great against grease and other problem solutions. I can see myself using this product many times in the future especially because it is so affordable. I think it is great for any home and recommend it to people who like to clean without all of the hassle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5321121364010931/k2311a1221/12.21.10