Walgreen’s Mint Waxed Dental Floss
  • I get excited to buy new flosses and is always looking for the best one
  • I thought it was reasonably priced at 1.79 for 100 yards
  • I was happy to see that the floss ripped easily when it was time to use it
  • I know that I cannot be the only one that hates when I have to struggle with floss
  • I have found a few flosses a little cheaper that I like better, so I won’t say it is the best deal

• by adrean_j

Since I have only recently got into dental floss, I feel like there are so many to try in such a little time. I get excited to buy new flosses and is always looking for the best one. On one occasion I purchased the Walgreen’s brand Mint Waxed Dental Floss. I thought it was reasonably priced at 1.79 for 100 yards. I liked the little container it came in though it was comparable to most dental floss containers these days. I was happy to see that the floss ripped easily when it was time to use it. I know that I cannot be

the only one that hates when I have to struggle with floss. I also like the fact that I can get the cap of this floss open with just a flip of the thumb.

When I started to use the floss, I was impressed by the texture of it. The strands were thick and sturdy. Over time using it, I realized that it really is a quality floss. I was able to use the floss without it every ripping or tearing. I was also able to use one piece to clean my whole mouth full of teeth. Another thing that I like about ...

• this floss is the flavor. It is nice knowing that I can floss sand get a slight minty flavor while doing it. I think the mint flavor is perfectly subtle and just leaves a simple taste in your mouth. It is not overwhelming or over the top with mint. I also like the way, this floss could bit between my crowded teeth with no problems. It was still a struggle to pull the floss back out from in between the teeth, but it was not something that I worried about, because the floss never ripped.

I think that this is a pretty decent floss. I

like it, but don’t think there is anything special about it to make me choose it over any other floss on the market. It is a strong floss and could be a pretty good bargain for some people. I have found a few flosses a little cheaper that I like better, so I won’t say it is the best deal. It is pretty easy to grasp on to and I can wrap it around my fingers, without feeling that I am going to lose circulation. I have given a piece to my daughter to use and she likes the flavor more than actually using the floss.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3421121363990931/k2311a1221/12.21.10