Heavy Magic Starch
  • Only recently have I decided to bring starch back into me and my clothes world
  • When I first used the starch, I noticed the spray nozzle worked perfectly
  • I like that this starch keeps my close looking good all of the time
  • I love that it keeps any wrinkles form resurfacing
  • I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for an inexpensive starch that actually works

• by adrean_j

I grew up using starch to iron my clothes. As I got older, it seemed I no longer needed or wanted to use starch. I was more of a steam will do it type of person. Only recently have I decided to bring starch back into me and my clothes world. I purchased a fairly inexpensive can of starch by the name of Heavy Magic. I purchased it for only a dollar and got a 20 ounce container. The lid on the top of the can was small and easy to get a grip of. I however, had problems with how it felt like there was suction when I tried to remove the cap. The resistance was frustrating and at times, I had to pull

very hard to get it off. When I first used the starch, I noticed the spray nozzle worked perfectly. Putting a slight pressure on the bottom allowed the starch to come out evenly over my clothes. The scent of it was a little strong, but very appropriate. It had a linen fresh smell and there was nothing unpleasant about it. The scent would soon fade away, and only the initial spray is strong enough to jump out at your nose.

As I ironed over my clothes, I could hear a sizzle, after ironing over certain spots. I also noticed that it was leaving white specks behind in certain areas of my clothes. I could wipe it off with my hand, so it was not such ...

• a big deal. I however, prefer not to have to do this at all. This starch worked great at getting creases on my clothes. The more I used the stiffer the articles would get. I like that this starch keeps my close looking good all of the time. I can iron them in the morning and not see a wrinkle for all day. I love that it keeps any wrinkles form resurfacing. I also like suing this starch on a set of curtains that I have. After washing them, they come out extremely wrinkled and difficult to deal with. Using this starch has cut my ironing time in half when working on the curtains. I do not have to iron over the same spots over
        and over and feel that my ironing is much more effective with the aid of this spray starch.

I think this is a pretty decent spray starch and it has a great price. The only real problem that I have had with this product is just how much I have to use to get a good crease. I must spray the same area two or tree times if I want my clothes to avoid wrinkles long term. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for an inexpensive starch that actually works. It can be found at the Dollar Tree, on of my favorite stores. I could see myself using this product many more times in the future only because it is a good bargain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5321121363980931/k2311a1221/12.21.10