Quiznos Sandwich Shop
2400 N Mesa St El Paso, TX 79912
  • While some people do not find sandwiches enticing, I love them so much that I am willing to dine out and purchase one
  • One of the main things I like about this sandwich shop is that I can actually look through the glass counter and see them making my sandwich
  • The sandwich is a little thin for my liking, and that is the only problem
  • It is very delicious and does not even need seasoning
  • If you want a sandwich or salad made of fresh ingredients, you should definitely make your way to Quiznos

• by adrean_j

I am one of those people that can always enjoy eating a sandwich. While some people do not find sandwiches enticing, I love them so much that I am willing to dine out and purchase one. I have visited a few different sandwich shops over time and among them is one of the popular ones, Quiznos. I visited the location in my area and when I walked into the restaurant, it was not very big in size. It was small and quaint. I was reminded of many local subway shops and other sandwich shops. I liked how the entire restaurant was clean as I walked through it. They were not very busy, but it was still impressive for each and every table to be spotless. The person behind the

counter greeted us though it seemed she was not happy to be at work. One of the main things I like about this sandwich shop is that I can actually look through the glass counter and see them making my sandwich. It is good to actually see them wearing gloves, instead of hoping they are wearing gloves. This is also good for those who hate dining in public because of the fear of the unknown.

I love the way they toast the bread because it is crisp and crunchy on the outside, but quite soft on the inside. My favorite sandwich is the Turkey Bacon Guacamole. The guacamole is full of flavor and the bacon is crisp. The sandwich is a little thin for my liking, and that is ...

• the only problem. The sandwich usually ends up being more veggies and avocado than anything else. Another thing I like to eat from Quiznos is the broccoli and cheese soup. It is usually very cheesy with little bits of broccoli it. It is very delicious and does not even need seasoning. On a few visits, I have been served a watery soup, but this does not happen often. The sandwich prices are comparable to most sandwich shops on the market. You can get a variety of foot long sandwiches for five dollars and a little more. I think that Quiznos is a great place to eat if you are trying to eat healthy. They have a variety of delicious salads, soups and low calorie sandwiches.

I love eating here

and visit this location every now and then. I think the food can be enjoyed by people of all ages and is good to feed a family. It is also a great place to get some quick take out, and is much healthier than eating hamburgers or ordering pizza. I would recommend this restaurant to all for the sandwich buffs out there. If you want a sandwich or salad made of fresh ingredients, you should definitely make your way to Quiznos. It is also a great place to eat if you like a place that is quiet, quaint and never crowded. It is also good for those people who are in a hurry and don’t have a lot of time to wait. I have always gotten quick service there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 721121363960931/k2311a1221/12.21.10