LA’s Totally Awesome Extra Strength Fabric Refresher Crisp Linen
  • I recently noticed at the Dollar Tree had a different brand of fabric refresher that I had never tried
  • I bought a bottle of the LA’s Totally Awesome Extra Strength Fabric Refresher in Crisp linen
  • I also feel that it was not the best to kill the cigarette smell, but it made it less apparent
  • I think it is much better than a lot of other generic sprays that I have tried in the past

• by adrean_j

As most people know about me, I am the deodorizing queen. I hate lingering odors and have a strong sense of smell. Because of this, I am always trying different products to clear the air and refresh my fabrics. I recently noticed at the Dollar Tree had a different brand of fabric refresher that I had never tried. I bought a bottle of the LA’s Totally Awesome Extra Strength Fabric Refresher in Crisp linen. I have used many products under this brand name and have been mostly satisfied. I was hoping that I could gain the same satisfaction from this prodcut

in particular. I purchased the 33 ounce spray bottle for a low price of a dollar. The bottle was very similar to other brands I have used. It is blue in color and has a large base much like Febreze. There is an easy to hold nozzle and trigger. As I pull the trigger, I can see the fabric refresher easily dispense onto my sofa. Once I sprayed it down, I could smell the crisp linen scent. It was delightfully refreshing and got rid of that horrible cigarette odor I had stuck in my couch.

After spraying it, the couch stayed a little damp for about five to ten minutes. It is not very wet and I can still sit on it without feeling uncomfortable. I also feel that this scent could be a little stronger. After about half an hour the scent started to fade away. The only way I could smell it was to put my face close to it and take in a deep breath. I also feel that it was not the best to kill the cigarette smell, but it made it less apparent. I also spray my carpets with this solution from time to time. I especially ...

• LA's Totally Awesome Extra Strength Fabric Refresher Crisp Linen
      like to do this before vacuuming and it feels the room with the clean laundry scent. This spray is great for when I have company coming over. If I spray the furniture and carpets, it will smell like the freshest house as you first walk in. This product is not going to do you any good if you spray it too much in advance.

I personally think that this crisp linen fabric refresher is okay. I do not know about it being extra strength, and would not want to see how the regular strength works. I think it is much better

than a lot of other generic sprays that I have tried in the past. I think that it is sufficient if you need something quick and cheap. I still much rather use Febreze but would use this again if I needed to. It is a great alternative and much better than using nothing at all. It is not the best for strong odors, but is a good quick fix. It is also great for using on the curtains, so that he scent can really get around the room. I do this ever so often and it helps the scent linger a little longer.

flo says :

what are the ingredients in your fabric refresher

karen says :

I tried this for the first time today. I have a new chihuahua puppy who has decided that the entry rug is a pee pee pad. Disgusting. But…this spray is fantastic. The smell is super refreshing, not cheap, not weak. It not only completely removed the peepee odor, but made the whole room smell fresh. I love it. will buy gallons and gallons of it. much cheaper than febreeze, smells better than all of their scents except apple mango tango, which is a bit of heaven in a bottle. try it. for a dollar what do you have to lose? you can also get in bulk at dollartree.com. love that site too

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5321121363900931/k2311a1221/12.21.10