Ultra-Bites for Chinchillas  » Pets  »
  • However it can really make him interested in the food he doesn't like much if i put a tablespoon or so in his regular diet

• by godsmacked460
      I couldn’t be happier with the overall freshness and quality of this product. Just for a mere few dollars at my local pet store, I was able to get a 5 oz can FULL

of vitamin rich fruits and vegetables mixed with seeds for my chinchilla. The Eight-In-One pet supply company can guarantee that in one can of Ultra Bites there is. A minimum of 17. 5% Crude ...

• protein A minimum of 10% Crude Fat A maximum of 4% Crude Fiber A maximum of 12% Moisture My chinchilla goes crazy when he hears me shake the can up a little, and he
        usually comes down and eats directly from the can… However it can really make him interested in the food he doesn\’t like much if i put a tablespoon or so in his regular diet. Because of this product I have a healthier [and happier] chinchilla.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291003136390431/k2311a0310/3.10.07