Make Me Up Sticky Notes
  • I think it is so terrific that now there are different kind of sticky notes available that have different images on them, like the Make Me Up collection of sticky notes, so that I might be able to use the helpful of sticky notes with the fun of having different images on them to spice them up a little bit
  • And I don’t think there is ever an age that we get to where we don’t like fun shapes and colors and any way possible to make creating notes and marking different pages of magazines or books a little bit more interesting and fun

• by Susanna Frank

Sticky notes are something that I have been using for some time now. They are very useful and I have found that they have come in handy for reminders as well as to mark different pages of textbooks or magazines while studying or shopping for groceries. I think it is so terrific that now there are different kind of sticky notes available that have different images on them, like the Make Me

Up collection of sticky notes, so that I might be able to use the helpful of sticky notes with the fun of having different images on them to spice them up a little bit.

The Make Me Up collection of sticky notes can be found at dollar stores or stores like K-Mart’s or Wal-Mart’s for around a dollar. In one package there are three different sticky notes each in their own fun shape.

• One is of two cases of lipsticks in fun colors, the other is of three nail polish cases again in fun colors and the last is of a tub of perfume that is in a fun shape and in coordinating and bright colors.

What I think gives this product an appeal over the plain colored sticky notes is that it is something fun to write on. And I don’t think there is

ever an age that we get to where we don’t like fun shapes and colors and any way possible to make creating notes and marking different pages of magazines or books a little bit more interesting and fun.

I hope that many other people can enjoy this product as well and make note taking a little bit more fun. These notes are in cute shapes that girls of any age can really enjoy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1221121363800931/k2311a1221/12.21.10