Dannon Activia Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert Yogurt
  • I am a fan of Dannon Activia Yogurt, and I am mostly a fan of every flavor, and while I found the Blueberry Cheesecake dessert flavor to taste good, it disappointed me because it not taste like Blueberry Cheesecake
  • And while I found little chunks of what I assume (and hope) where cheesecake pieces, I did not taste the cheesecake at all
  • I am a fan of cheesecake and was really looking forward to having the delicious taste of it inside of my yogurt
  • It was a situation where I got really excited, because I am a fan of Activia yogurt for its flavor and digestive health benefits, and I thought that it would be so great to add a dessert quality now to the yogurt that I love so much

• by Susanna Frank

I am a fan of Dannon Activia Yogurt, and I am mostly a fan of every flavor, and while I found the Blueberry Cheesecake dessert flavor to taste good, it disappointed me because it not taste like Blueberry Cheesecake. It tasted more like the original blueberry flavor that Dannon Activia yogurt has available in grocery stores.

This product has blueberry chunks in it, but they are not too big of chunks that they

are gross and gooey. And the yogurt comes in a larger container purely because it is a dessert flavor and is supposed to satisfy your dessert needs. And while I found little chunks of what I assume (and hope) where cheesecake pieces, I did not taste the cheesecake at all. It tasted like plain blueberry yogurt that I had tried before.

I was very disappointed in this product because I was really hoping ...

• for a cheesecake flavor. I am a fan of cheesecake and was really looking forward to having the delicious taste of it inside of my yogurt. It was a situation where I got really excited, because I am a fan of Activia yogurt for its flavor and digestive health benefits, and I thought that it would be so great to add a dessert quality now to the yogurt that I love so
        much. And even though the blueberry pieces made the yogurt delicious, it was a form of false advertising because there was no sign of cheesecake in this yogurt.

This product can be found at grocery stores in the diary isle where the yogurt is sold for two dollars and thirty eight cents. But all should be warned that it does not by any means taste like blueberry cheesecake, but just plain ol’ blueberries.

Brent Goins says :

As a past employee of Dannon yogurt here is a little information for everyone. Dannon uses what it calls reclaim milk. This is milk that is sent to it`s fillers that is not at the required filling tempature or it is milk that has been chased to the fillers by water. All this milk goes into a tank called the reclaim tank which is redistibuted back into all the Dannon product at a ratio less than 3 percent so it can not be detected by the FDA. This tank does empty for cleaning but the process continues constantly so you could have milk product as old as 14 years old in the yogurt you buy. Dannon also accepts milk in fresh from the farm and sells off the cream it does not use which results in everything they produce as pure profit. The little six pack packages are their largest profit margin as well. So the next time you are at the store and trying to decide which name brand to buy or price you want to pay keep this in mind before selecting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2721121363730931/k2311a1221/12.21.10