Garnier Fructis Anti-Frizz Serum
  • Before using Garnier Fructis anti-frizz serum, I found that my hair was very hard to manage
  • I decided to start using Garnier Fructis Anti-frizz sleek and shine serum
  • I would seriously recommend Garnier Fructis anti-frizz serum to anyone that is trying to find an anti-frizz serum for their own hair
  • I love how good this anti-serum product makes my hair feel
  • I enjoy using this product and will definitely continue using this product in the future

• by Jessica

I would like to say just how pleased I am with Garnier Fructis anti-frizz sleek and shine hair serum. I have been using this anti-frizz serum going on about two months now. Before using Garnier Fructis anti-frizz serum, I found that my hair was very hard to manage.

My hair is normally very dry and frizzy, especially after blowdrying. I decided to start using Garnier Fructis Anti-frizz sleek and shine serum.

I have definitey not once regretted my

decision to start using this great product. After I started using Garnier Fructis Anti-Frizz serum sleek and shine, my hair was noticeably shinier.

I absolutely love how soft this Garner anti-frizz serum leaves my hair feeling. I enjoy the texture of this product.

It is not too thick and does not get stuck in clumps when I put it in my hair. I am amazed at how wonderfully smooth, shiny, and slick my hair feels after I use Garnier Anti-frizz ...

• serum.

I really like how well Garnier Fructis sleek and shine anti-frizz serum actually works. I would seriously recommend Garnier Fructis anti-frizz serum to anyone that is trying to find an anti-frizz serum for their own hair.

This product definitely delivers. I love how good this anti-serum product makes my hair feel.

I also really like the low price of this product. I am glad that I do not have to pay a lot of money to

get a great hair product to get my hair sleek and shiny.

Garnier Fructis Anti-frizz serum has seriously left me a very satisfied customer. I use Garnier Sleek and Shine anti-frizz serum when my hair is still wet after washing and before I blowdry my hair.

When I use Garnier Fructis Anti-Frizz serum my hair is left more manageable and not so dry and frizzy. I enjoy using this product and will definitely continue using this product in the future.

Melissa says :

This product sounds great…my hair needs a serious taming, but many anti-frizz leave-ins and serums have not been working very well. My hair gets back to its wild state by the time I am out of my house.

I am just wondering if anyone has the experience of using this in hot and humid climate? I found that some products like Pantene’s leave on conditioner worked fine when I was in temperate places but totally messed up my hair when I use it in the tropics (which is where I currently live).

nitakb says :

Sometimes, with my own hair that seems to frizz at the very thought of humidity, I turn to natural remedies like an apple cider rinse. Which is pretty awesome. Even through it’s not really pleasant smell. One website that I use is naturallycurly.com Gariner anti-frizz leave smoothing cream works well too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121121363660931/k2311a1221/12.21.10