Star Wars: Attack of the Clones (2002 Films)  » Movies  »
  • I like that it has many aspects to it other than just a suspense movie, or just an action movie, or just a romance movie, it has all of those qualities which caught my attention
  • I found this film to be in one word, awesome, and a movie I know I will want to watch again

• by Susanna Frank

The 2002 film “Star Wars: Attack of the Clones” was yet again another great addition to the Star Wars movies. It has so many unique aspects that have set this movie apart from others around it’s time such as the graphics, the plot, the acting, and the pure suspense of the film that left me on the edge of my seat with each passing moment.

This movie is set ten years after Episode I, where Anakin has been training with Obi-Won Kenobi and is now on a new mission to protect Padme from whoever is trying to kill her. She is no longer a queen but a Senator,

and at first still sees Anakin as a little boy who she met all those years ago despite the love he feels for her. But eventually, after going through life changing and near death experiences, they find that they love each other. When Obi-Won searched for Jango Fett, who he believes is responsible for the attack on Padme’s life, he finds that he has been cloned many many times in order to form an army for the Republic. And a new character, Count Dooku, says that the Republic is now being controlled by a dark sith lord named Darth Sidious, and holds Obi-Won captive because he won’t ...

• work with him. Anakin and Padme go to rescue him, and in the end of the film get married. And of course, I can’t forget that Anakin finds his mother again and she is captured by evil people by Tatooine and she dies in his arms. Which was a pretty emotional scene I thought, and a great addition for the film because it gave viewers a little site of what Anakin would become after he killed the entire population of the people who killed his mother, even the women and children.

This movie was not only full of action, but had romance in it as well, and of

course suspense, so that I find this film to be a well-rounded film that caught my attention on many levels. I like that it has many aspects to it other than just a suspense movie, or just an action movie, or just a romance movie, it has all of those qualities which caught my attention.

The graphics of course were very well created, so that the ships, the alien monsters, even Yoda looked like they were really there acting along with the other characters rather than just being animated and fake. I found this film to be in one word, awesome, and a movie I know I will want to watch again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1121121363650931/k2311a1221/12.21.10