Dantes Inferno, PS3  » Games  »
  • I bought Dantes Inferno for the PS3 just recently, but I had been wanting to for a while and I was sure surprised of the quality of the game even after playing the downloadable demo from the Playstation store
  • Infact, EA took the best elements which made God Of War the great series of games that it was and still is and have added extras to it
  • If I had to choose between God Of War and Dantes Inferno, I honestly couldn't because they are both great games and I recommend both to be played
  • There is alos a path you can choose to follow, the holy or unholy, which makes for very interesting gameplay
  • I don't think anyone could not like this game

• by Hadoken

I bought Dantes Inferno for the PS3 just recently, but I had been wanting to for a while and I was sure surprised of the quality of the game even after playing the downloadable demo from the Playstation store. This is a game I could call a masterpiece, it really is that good.

When you’re playing the game you can see just how brilliant it is.

The graphics are highly detailed and the environments are creative and

usually dark.

Many gamers compare Dantes Inferno to God Of War because the base elements are the same.

This doesn’t mean it’s a bad game.

Infact, EA took the best elements which made God Of War the great series of games that it was and still is and have added extras to it.

If I had to choose between God Of War and Dantes Inferno, I honestly couldn’t because they are both great games and I recommend ...

• both to be played.

In Dantes Inferno you journey through the sins of hell as you take on giant goatmen and minions of evil creatures whome you can only stop with your weapons you have aquired such as the holy cross and death’s scythe amongst other power ups and special moves.

There is alos a path you can choose to follow, the holy or unholy, which makes for very interesting gameplay.

The gamplay itself is very

fluent and the controls feel good and respond correctly and quickly.

Trying various strategies is one thing to keep in mind when playing Dantes Inferno.

It’s all set in a medieval age, so if you like fantasy novels and board games, you’ll like this game.

I don’t think anyone could not like this game.

This is a game where great gameplay and great visuals meet, resulting in one of the finest games to hit the PS3.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2821121363440831/k2311a1221/12.21.10