The Tassi Head Band (powder blue)  » Health  »
  • I will never have this problem again because I have found the Tassi head band, and I wish I had found it sooner
  • I highly recommend this for anyone with the need to keep their hair out of their face without wrecking their hairstyle

• by reviewabit

I have long hair and I often have had it to get wet when washing my face or removing makeup. We all know how icky your hair can get if you have lot of styling product and it gets wet and then smooshed against your head because you were trying to use a head band or other device to keep it dry. It completely destroys your look!

I will never have this problem again because I have found the Tassi head band, and I wish I had found it sooner.

This product is a loosely fitting, wide, elasticized terry cloth band that works as a head band, but does not smash your hair or mess up your style at all. Since it fits back behind the head as

well, it can be used to hold all of your hair back behind your neck– and this means you are free to wash your face or put on a facial mask without worrying about your hair getting wet, or about getting any of the product in your hair.

It is thick and absorbent enough that if you get a little water or cream on it, it is not going to transfer through to your hair. I often use Noxzema skin cream to wash my face, and if that gets in your hair it can be hard to get out.

Now I just put on the Tassi band and if a little Noxzema gets on it, it’s not big deal– I just spot clean it. My hair is fine.

...

• If you tend to bend over the sink when you brush your teeth, and you happen to have long hair, you may have had the same experience as me of having your locks fall into your face and get covered with toothpaste foam. No more of that mess with this head band.

You can even use it in the shower if you don’t want to wash your hair. It’s not waterproof, so you can’t use it like a shower cap, but it will not get your head sweaty or engrave your skin with the elastic– and your hair won’t smell like plastic either.

A few drops splashed onto it in the shower won’t hurt a thing. These are well made and you can just toss them into

the wash with your towels.

They come in a great many colors. I have a brown and a blue one to match my bathroom.

The blue is my favorite. I always feel like I am at a spa when I wear mine.

I always hang it up when I am not using it, in case it does get a little moisture in it, and I have never had any problem with it mildewing. I do wash it frequently so that it doesn’t get oils from my hair built up in it.

I highly recommend this for anyone with the need to keep their hair out of their face without wrecking their hairstyle. Whoever invented this must have had long hair and totally understood our needs!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3420121362910331/k2311a1220/12.20.10