Hofert Lighted 3-D Icy Snowflake Christmas Tree Topper  » Housewares  »
  • The Hofert Lighted 3-D Icy Snowflake Christmas Tree Topper cost me around twenty dollars, I believe, when I bought it a couple of years back
  • As for the design of this Christmas tree topper, I like it quite a lot
  • Although I use this Christmas tree topper for my small Christmas trees, I really don't see any reason why it couldn't be used for a taller, bigger Christmas tree, especially since it has such a lengthy power cord, so placing it on the top of a tall Christmas tree shouldn't be much of a problem

• by CirclingCanvas

The Hofert Lighted 3-D Icy Snowflake Christmas Tree Topper cost me around twenty dollars, I believe, when I bought it a couple of years back. It’s still available for purchase today. I use this Christmas tree topper on one of my small Christmas trees. The size of this Christmas tree topper makes it a good fit for Christmas trees that go on tables. The Christmas tree topper measures eight inches in height and eight inches in width, so it doesn’t look too big on Christmas trees that are designed to sit on tables. It has a spiral holder that keeps the Christmas tree topper situated securely on top of the Christmas tree and a generous twenty inch cord that provides an ample amount of length in order to reach a power outlet. The cord is green, so although it’s still noticeable, it does kind of blend in with the Christmas tree and doesn’t stand out too much. Like with most modern Christmas decorations that light up nowadays,

this Christmas tree topper won’t go completely dark if one bulb burns out, which is nice, because that means I can still turn it on at night and appreciate its beauty. Naturally, the Christmas tree topper doesn’t look quite as attractive with a bulb or two burned out, and I wouldn’t leave the Christmas tree topper in that state for long, but it’s good to know that I can still use it until I’m able to purchase the necessary replacement bulbs. One replacement bulb comes with this Christmas tree topper.

As for the design of this Christmas tree topper, I like it quite a lot. This is a Christmas tree topper that’s in the shape of a snowflake. It’s not overly intricate in design, as it mainly features six protruding stems with three protruding pieces on each side of each stem. The protruding stems form like a star shape in the outer center of the Christmas tree topper. It’s a simple design, but it does look like a ...

• snowflake. It has a soft frosty silver color to it that’s appropriate and attractive. When the Christmas tree topper is lit, it gives off a soft but nice white glow along the stems. The entire snowflake doesn’t light up completely, but the white lights seem strong enough where much of the snowflake does give off soothing illumination. There are a total of ten bulbs spread out throughout this Christmas tree topper. What I also like about this Christmas tree topper is how it doesn’t have an unnatural, plastic appearance to it. Yes, it’s made with plastic, but it’s also made with soft wiring and decorated, darkened edges. It’s not all one color, and even has some light brown mixed in with the frosty silver. I find it to be nice to look at both when it’s lit and not lit.

The Hofert Lighted 3-D Icy Snowflake Christmas Tree Topper is an attractive item that most certainly sports a traditional snowflake design. Having this snowflake-shaped Christmas tree topper makes

for a pleasant change of pace from the star-shaped Christmas tree toppers and the angel Christmas tree toppers that are all so common it seems. The frosty silver coloring along with some light brown here and there makes this Christmas tree topper easy on the eyes. The white lights cause the snowflake to give off a gentle and pleasant illumination. The spiral holder ensures that this Christmas tree topper won’t endure any falls as long as it’s securely attached to the top of the Christmas tree. Although I use this Christmas tree topper for my small Christmas trees, I really don’t see any reason why it couldn’t be used for a taller, bigger Christmas tree, especially since it has such a lengthy power cord, so placing it on the top of a tall Christmas tree shouldn’t be much of a problem. I’m very happy with this Christmas tree topper and I feel that the twenty dollars I spent on it was money well spent. I’m giving this Christmas tree topper a “10″ rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5320121362650231/k2311a1220/12.20.10