Gift Warehouse Gold Star Tree Topper (Product Model Number 37263)  » Housewares  »
  • The Gift Warehouse Gold Star Tree Topper cost me four dollars and twenty-five cents when I bought it last year
  • I don't like to use the same Christmas tree toppers year after year on my Christmas trees, so this will be in storage for a couple of years before I pull it out again
  • It did look attractive on my big Christmas tree last year though and I was happy that I bought it
  • I like that there's both a lighter shade and a darker shade of gold on the Christmas tree topper
  • This Christmas tree topper doesn't have any flaws in my opinion and for a budget Christmas tree topper, it's quite nice

• by CirclingCanvas

The Gift Warehouse Gold Star Tree Topper cost me four dollars and twenty-five cents when I bought it last year. It still retails for around that price. It’s a very affordable Christmas tree topper. The reason it’s priced as low as it is compared to many other Christmas tree toppers that are sold is because it doesn’t light up and it’s made of plastic. Having those qualities doesn’t make it a bad or unimpressive Christmas tree topper, but it’s not the most impressive or stunning Christmas tree topper that I own or have come across. Still, I used it last year and I plan on using it again at some point down the road because it’s still a nice Christmas tree topper. I don’t like to use the same Christmas tree toppers year after year on my Christmas

trees, so this will be in storage for a couple of years before I pull it out again. It did look attractive on my big Christmas tree last year though and I was happy that I bought it.

The Christmas tree topper has a nice, deep solid gold color to it. The shade of gold varies in some spots, so it’s a two-toned Christmas tree topper. I like that there’s both a lighter shade and a darker shade of gold on the Christmas tree topper. It’s in the shape of a eight-pronged star with the top and bottom prongs being longer than the other six prongs. I like the overall design of the Christmas tree topper. It’s a little over a eleven inches in height, so it’s a sizable Christmas tree topper, and it measures seven inches outward, so ...

• it’s likely to be one of the first things a person looks at when he or she sees your Christmas tree. It’s an attention grabber alright despite not lighting up or being decorated with glitter or anything like that. The base is sturdy, so when I put it up on the top of my Christmas tree, it didn’t have trouble staying upright and up there. I only will use this Christmas tree topper on my big Christmas tree because it’s too big for my smaller Christmas trees. Those require smaller Christmas tree toppers.

The Gift Warehouse Gold Star Tree Topper is made out of plastic. The plastic feels pretty tough and resistant, so I’m hoping that it will hold up okay for several years. I’d hate to see this Christmas tree topper get bent because that would ruin it’s

aesthetic appeal. Despite it being plastic, I wouldn’t say this Christmas tree topper looks cheap or chintzy. The two different shades of gold and the eight pronged design of the star help to boost this Christmas tree topper’s appearance and prevent it from looking of poor quality. Sure, it’s not going to look quite as nice as some of the pricier Christmas tree toppers out there, in part because it doesn’t have any special qualities, such as being able to light up, but I think that for the amount of money I paid for this Christmas tree topper, I received a quality product that’s both attractive and durable. This Christmas tree topper doesn’t have any flaws in my opinion and for a budget Christmas tree topper, it’s quite nice. For all the aforementioned reasons, I’m giving this Christmas tree topper a “10″ rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5320121362630231/k2311a1220/12.20.10