Furniture Creations Christmas Reindeer Candle Holder (Product Model Number 13395)  » Housewares  »
  • The Furniture Creations Christmas Reindeer Candle Holder cost me fourteen dollars and ninety-nine cents
  • I was attracted to and bought this candle holder because I was impressed with its appealing design
  • I think between the design and color of this candle holder, it gives off a stylish appearance that doesn't at all look cheap or flimsy
  • I find the bronze coloring to be pretty attractive and I don't have a problem with that one color dominating this candle holder
  • It doesn't look cramped and the makers of this candle holder weren't going for a compact appearance, it seems, which I'm happy about

• by CirclingCanvas

The Furniture Creations Christmas Reindeer Candle Holder cost me fourteen dollars and ninety-nine cents. I was attracted to and bought this candle holder because I was impressed with its appealing design. I liked how it didn’t just offer me a place to set some candles on. In addition to the three candle holders, there are two reindeer. Underneath the candle holders and reindeer are these spiraling metal designs that I find quite nice. The metal is connected to the bronze-colored base and reaches upward, turning and forming spirals. I think between the design and color of this candle holder, it gives off a stylish appearance that doesn’t at all look cheap or flimsy. Everything is bronze-colored about this candle holder, from the base to the metal spirals to the reindeer to the circular candle holders that the glass cups rest on. I find the

bronze coloring to be pretty attractive and I don’t have a problem with that one color dominating this candle holder. There is a slight difference in color shade when it comes to the glass cups, but I think the lighter shade of bronze helps the glass cups stand out.

The entire display measures fifteen inches in length and stands almost five inches high. It’s an impressive Christmas decoration to place along the mantle or on a table, or even, near the window. The glass cups are kind of wide, so one’s options may be a little limited when it comes to finding candles that will comfortably fit inside the glass cups. Also, the glass cups rest on holders that have slightly raised edges, so the glass cups fit into the slots. This was a smart move on the part of the designers in my opinion ...

• because this reduces the chances of the glass cups falling and breaking since they can’t just slide off the sides. However, this does basically prevent any other candle cups from being used with this candle holder, unless they’re smaller than the glasses that come with this set. Thus, those scented candles that come in jars obviously can’t be used in conjunction with this candle holder. As I said, you may find your options in regards to what candles will fit in the slots on this candle holder to be kind of limited, but I can understand why the candle holder was designed the way it was. This is a safer and smarter design than if where the glass cups sat there was no raised edges to secure the glass cups in place.

The Furniture Creations Christmas Reindeer Candle Holder is an attractive and well-designed candle

holder. The bronze color of the candle holder is pleasant to look at and gives the candle holder a certain degree of classiness. The candle holder has a reasonably wide, sturdy base that sprouts pieces of metal that curves and swirls in an attractive fashion. The reindeer help make this candle holder fitting for use during the Christmas season. The elegant glass cups fit securely in the candle holders, a design choice that I feel was wise. I like the size of the candle holder and the spacing that exists between the slots that hold the glass cups. It doesn’t look cramped and the makers of this candle holder weren’t going for a compact appearance, it seems, which I’m happy about. I don’t see any way in which this candle holder could be improved, so I feel it’s deserving of a “10″ rating. I’m definitely pleased with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5320121362620231/k2311a1220/12.20.10