China Glaze Grape Juice Nail Polish  » Cosmetics  »
  • I'm happy that I purchased this nail polish, because purple just seems to be a color that I'm neglecting in my inventory
  • I bought it at Sally's for like $3.00, usually I pay a little more for other nail polishes, I'm guessing this one was put a bit lower because it was a plain jane
  • But who knows, I bought it, and I'm happy to say that I'm happy with the purchase
  • It's a very toned down color compared to others, and I like that about it
  • I'm very satisfied with this purchase, I recommend it

• by Kim

I’m happy that I purchased this nail polish, because purple just seems to be a color that I’m neglecting in my inventory! When I was in Sally’s Beauty Supply, I saw this cute purple color by China Glaze, and it looked cute! Now It wasn’t so much of a polish that really stood out to me, because it’s a pretty plain color, but I still liked it. Most of the colors that I own from China Glaze have an abundance of glitter and shimmer in them, I only own a couple that don’t have any at all, and are just plain but bold ad beautiful colors. Anyways, the name of this nail polish is grape juice, and like I said earlier it’s by China Glaze. I

bought it at Sally’s for like $3.00, usually I pay a little more for other nail polishes, I’m guessing this one was put a bit lower because it was a plain jane? But who knows, I bought it, and I’m happy to say that I’m happy with the purchase!

So I applied this nail polish on one hand at first when I tried it on, just to see how it would look. And I really liked the results! First off, it went on very smooth and nicely, I had no problems whatsoever! No excess glitter getting stuck and causing a mess, no streaks, bubbles, or unevenness! Just a nice clean finish. It sparkled really nicely, and I liked the fact that it wasn’t too excessive, compared the ...

• other amounts of glitter on other China Glaze’s nail polish. With this nail polish, I can go to class, work, or wherever else without causing a distraction by all the glitz and glam! It’s a very toned down color compared to others, and I like that about it! It doesn’t scream at you or beg for attention, just a nice subtle refreshing color! Speaking of refreshing, something like grape juice on a hot Summer day! Now this is a color that I most definitely will wear often during the Spring and Winter season, because purples are always in come Spring time! I applied only two coats of this nail polish, and I feel like that was sufficient, I wouldn’t really need any more. This color does
        shine, but if you want extra protection and longer wear, then I recommend you putting on a clear coat on top. It’s a light and sheer color, not too sheer though don’t get me wrong. But if you want it to be really bold and opaque, then I recommend putting on 3 coats, I’m sure that will get you your desired look. It lasts a while without chipping or flaking too, which I like a lot! But of course, you get that guarantee with majority of nail polishes by China Glaze!

Overall, I really like China Glaze’s Grape Juice nail polish. It’s very cute, and it’s appropriate for all occasions. I’m sure it will go well on most skin tones too! I’m very satisfied with this purchase, I recommend it!

zackary says :

re : I’m very satisfied with this purchase, I recommend it
    Good for you I totally agree with you if you’re happy I’m happy every opinion matters don’t let people disrespect your opinion

zackary says :

re : I’m very satisfied with this purchase, I recommend it
    Take a break so you don’t suffer anymore you deserve putting on polish take time just take time and relax then put it on

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120121362600231/k2311a1220/12.20.10