Absolute! AA254 Pink Nail Polish  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I am so disappointed in myself, because it was money wasted
  • But it definitely was a lesson learned, because I'll never make such a silly act like that again
  • Well, it turned out to be a big deal when I found out the polish was complete garbage
  • So I thought hm, maybe I should brush off some of the excess polish on the side, maybe that'll help
  • This really is the worst nail polish I've ever purchased, I really regret it

• by Kim

I’m just gonna be blunt and just flat out and say it, this is honestly the WORST nail polish that I have EVER purchased it my life!! I don’t even know why I purchased it, honestly it was bad judgement, I don’t know why I went for such a cheap, poor quality nail polish like this, when I could of gotten something 200 times better for a little more money. I am so disappointed in myself, because it was money wasted! But it definitely was a lesson learned, because I’ll never make such a silly act like that again! Okay, so one day I was in my local urban beauty supply store, buying some beauty products. And while I was standing in line, I saw this really cute

hot pink nail polish, and as some may know, I have an obsession with the color pink. If it’s pink, I just have to buy it! And it was such a bright, vivid looking bright pink, I knew that it would of looking perfect on my nails! The name of it was AA254 Pink, by Absolute! So the price under it was like $2.99, so I said hey, why not? The price wasn’t that bad, so I figured not much of a big deal. Well, it turned out to be a big deal when I found out the polish was complete garbage!!! Now I’ve never heard of the brand Absolute!, so I honestly don’t know why I even went for it, it’s no OPI, or China Glaze. Even ...

• Jordana’s nail polishes, which are sold for like $1.00 and some change are better quality than this!! Words can’t express how disappointed I was when I saw the quality of this nail polish.

Alright, so when I got home with my nail polish that day, I just couldn’t wait to put it on my fingernails, and have super pretty hot Barbie doll looking pink nails. But sadly I didn’t get those results! First off, the brush was really odd looking and weird feeling. It was a really thick brush, so when I applied the nail polish, it went on in globs, which I was so horrified by! It looked so ugly, I couldn’t believe it. So I thought hm, maybe I should brush off some of the excess polish

on the side, maybe that’ll help. Well guess what! It made it semi-worse! Because now it was going on unevenly, and my nails were looking like a hot mess! And not only that, but the nail polish dried unbelievably fast, and no that wasn’t a good thing! It dried so fast that when I tried to apply a second coat to get the bottle color, it ended up looking so uneven, and flaky! And the worst part, it starting chipping within a few hours, so it really was a waste of money!

This really is the worst nail polish I’ve ever purchased, I really regret it! I’ll do my research first, or just to be safe go for brand names that are known and trusted! Because this was just junk! Terrible!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120121362580231/k2311a1220/12.20.10