Vicks Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray  » Medicine  »
  • Of course, I'm sure the price might have raised a few bucks, because I bought it quite awhile ago
  • But you will definitely feel the results of this product, it works well
  • In conclusion, I love Vicks Sore Throat spray, it works well, and it lasts you a very long time

• by Kim

I’ve been using this product for the past couple of years now, and honestly, there’s nothing else that can compare to it! Vicks has been apart of my life since I was a little girl, I remember whenever I was sick with a cold, my parents would use Vicks vapor rub on my chest, and on my nose to help the stuffiness and congestion. And I was always able to sleep sound at night, without coughing, sneezing, or having to blow my nose time after time. So Vicks is a family trusted brand for my family and I, we’ve been using it for decades, and who knows how long that company has been around for!? Every single one of their products is great, works well,

and relieves you within an instant! So I purchased Vicks Sore Throat Spray way back when I had an upcoming cold, usually the first signs of my cold is a terrible sore throat, then comes the stuffy nose and congestion, then the uncontrollable coughing! So when I went to my local Drugstore, I was browsing through the medicine aisle and soon as I saw a sore throat spray with the name Vicks on it, I just had to pick it up, no hesitation! So I purchased one for the price of $4.00 and some change, which wasn’t a bad price! Of course, I’m sure the price might have raised a few bucks, because I bought it quite awhile ago!

The size of the bottle is 6 ...

• oz, so I already figured that it was going to last me a long time! Every Winter I dust it off my medicine cabinet, and use it, and I’ve had it for a very, very long time! Years! Now I purchased it in a cherry flavor, and I don’t really like the taste of it, but then again, there aren’t that many medicines out there that taste very well, so I guess it’s not a big deal. The only medicines out there that you’ll enjoy the taste of are children’s medications that are sweetened and flavored, but I’m sure we’re not kids anymore ha ha! But on a serious note, what I do when I use this product is brush my teeth, and gargle with
        some Listerine, just to get the germs out. I usually use this in the morning after brushing my teeth, or at night before going to bed. I then spray about 3-5 times in my throat, and gargle. I gargle until I actually feel the chloraseptic numbing around my throat, so that the soreness can fade away. And it does a pretty good job at it, because by the time I’m in bed, I forget about my throat! But this isn’t a medication to use alone, if you have a serious sore throat! You may need more medication! But you will definitely feel the results of this product, it works well!

In conclusion, I love Vicks Sore Throat spray, it works well, and it lasts you a very long time! Great value!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2620121362570231/k2311a1220/12.20.10