McDonalds, Natitchotes, LA  » Restaurants  »
0.5
5336 University Parkway, Natitchotes, LA 71453
  • I can’t recommend this McDonalds as place to eat because it’s not a good one
  • I recommend going to another McDonalds because you’ll be disappointed by the service and the food and the facilities
  • This is the worst McDonalds I have ever been to and I wouldn’t eat there again and fortunately, we took our food in the car because we were driving to see my brother but this is definitely a McDonalds you should stay away from if you can

• by ReViewMeMedia

We stopped in the McDonalds in Natitchotes, LA to get something to eat one the way home. This McDonalds was not the nicest one I’ve been in. It’s probably the worst McDonald’s I’ve been in. It was dirty, the service messed up some of the orders and the bathroom was filthy.

My dad wanted a chicken sandwich and instead of a normal chicken sandwich they gave him a

hot and spicy chicken sandwich and he doesn’t like spicy food. The coffee they gave my mom didn’t taste good and she didn’t like it. My order was fine, but it’s not worth going to this McDonalds.

The bathrooms were wet and one of the stalls didn’t have any toilet paper, the place was just disgusting, I will never go back to this McDonalds because the service was poor,

• they messed up food orders and the bathrooms were not clean and did not have enough toilet paper in them.

I can’t recommend this McDonalds as place to eat because it’s not a good one. I recommend going to another McDonalds because you’ll be disappointed by the service and the food and the facilities. I did not like this place at all. Ir was disgusting. This

is the worst McDonalds I have ever been to and I wouldn’t eat there again and fortunately, we took our food in the car because we were driving to see my brother but this is definitely a McDonalds you should stay away from if you can.

This McDonalds is located at 5336 University Parkway, Natitchotes, LA 71453. There phone number is 318-228-5044. You can find your local McDonalds at www.mcdonalds.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 720121362530231/k2311a1220/12.20.10