China Glaze Avalanche Nail Polish  » Cosmetics  »
  • But after going back and forth with myself, I decided that I would purchase it along with a few other nail polishes, just to see how it would look on me, and test it out
  • So I purchased the nail polishes, and each of them cost me around $4.00, which is the normal price for them
  • Especially since China Glaze has such amazing quality when it comes to their products
  • It shines in the light, and it is definitely an attention grabber, even though it is a bit dark

• by Kim

Now I’ve never owned a nail polish like this before, and trust me, I have a whole bunch of colors lying around my dresser! So I usually go to Sally’s at least once or twice a week to check out new nail polishes from either OPI, or China Glaze, because I am in love with their line of nail polishes. So while looking though, and picking them out one by one, I got to a certain nail polish color that sort of intrigued me. It was a metallic sort of dark gray, silver, and it looked really cool. The name of it was Avalanche, and it was by China Glaze! Now at first, I was thinking to myself, when am I really going to wear this?

Because it was a color that looked sort of scary, something that you would wear to match a Halloween costume or something. It didn’t scream feminine at all, so I was a bit weary when it came to purchasing. But after going back and forth with myself, I decided that I would purchase it along with a few other nail polishes, just to see how it would look on me, and test it out. Hey, like they say, you won’t know until you try! So I purchased the nail polishes, and each of them cost me around $4.00, which is the normal price for them. It’s not a bad price either! Especially since China Glaze has such amazing quality when it comes to their products!

So when ...

• I got home, I decided to try it on my hand, to see how it would look. Now I have naturally long nails, so most of the time any nail polish that goes on my nail looks fabulous, and looks great. So I put 2 coats on to each finger, and surprisingly, I actually liked the way that it looked on my fingers! It was a silvery gray type of color, with a beautiful shine. I guess chrome would be more specific to describe the color. It shines in the light, and it is definitely an attention grabber, even though it is a bit dark. It doesn’t have any glitter or shimmer in it. The application process was very easy, just like it always is with
        China Glaze’s nail polishes, you always get a nice clean smooth finish, with no marks, flakes, smudging, etc! It dries within 5 to 10 minutes, so if you’re going out one day, and you remember to put on nail polish last minute, no worries, because it will dry before you know it. I didn’t put on a clear coat on top of this, because I felt that the shine it already had by itself was enough. It’s a nice unique and sleek color, many around you will love it! It lasts long too!

So as you can see, China Glaze’s Avalanche nail polish is beautiful, don’t be judgmental of it like I was in the beginning! It goes on beautifully and smoothly, and stays that way! So worth the price!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120121362410231/k2311a1220/12.20.10