Steak ‘n’ Shake, Fayetteville, AR  » Restaurants  »
4074 N. Mall Avenue, Fayetteville, AR 72703
  • One thing that is good about Steak ‘n’ Shake is that they have a lot of tables so you should be able to get a seat without a problem because there’s plenty of room there
  • Overall, I highly recommend eating at Stake ‘n’ Shake in Fayetteville, AR, it’s a good restaurant with good employees who are very helpful and they have good food there as well
  • If you’re looking for a good place to eat some good food and have a good milkshake, you should definitely go to the Shake and Stake on 4074 N

• by ReViewMeMedia

Recently I went to Steak ‘n’ Shake in Fayetteville, AR after I went bowling so we could get something to eat and hang out. The inside was very clean and it was very nice in the restaurant.

of room there.

The service was good and they made sure that we had drinks if we wanted them and they made sure to get them for us right away. The waiter was also very good at getting us or food quickly and we didn’t have too long a wait for it. The serving size is very large and you’ll probably end up taking half of it home with you.

The ...

• food was very good and the steakburger, the fries and the milkshake I ordered were all very good. They give very large servings and it all tasted very good. It filled you up, and even though it’s a little expensive for the milkshake, it was worth it because it tasted very good. I did like eating there and I would go back.

Overall, I highly recommend eating at Stake ‘n’

Shake in Fayetteville, AR, it’s a good restaurant with good employees who are very helpful and they have good food there as well. If you’re looking for a good place to eat some good food and have a good milkshake, you should definitely go to the Shake and Stake on 4074 N. Mall Avenue, Fayetteville, AR 72703. Their phone number is 479-444-6343.

You can find your local Steak ‘n’ Shake at http://www.steaknshake.com/

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 720121362240231/k2311a1220/12.20.10