Samsung Instinct S30
  • Surely enough, after Samsung made the first instinct for Sprint, I decided I would wait for the second generation to be released because someone had told me that the first generation’s usually contain the most problems

• by Shibby589

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

As anyone will tell you, the most popular and sought after mobile phones in today’s mobile phone market are the revolutionary touch screen phones. I have been a member of sprint for many years ( about 6) and when apple released the Iphone, I instantly wanted it.

However, I did not want to transfer to AT&T since it would not have been worth it for me to pay the early contract-ending fee.

me that the first generation’s usually contain the most problems.

When the S30 model finally came out I went to the sprint store and bought my first touch screen phone.

What a mistake it was.

The “touch” screen is perhaps the worst part of the phone’s long list of problems.

After talking to a representative at my local best buy, the associate informed me that the instinct is designed to be used with a stylus pen, rather then the human finger.

I laughed as he told me this (seriously I did) because I could not understand how Samsung,

• a company known for its quality released a phone that is not even compatible with the hands of its users! To make things even funnier, I realized that if Samsung meant to release this type of phone, why would they not sell a stylus pen along with it? Or at least mention that the phone will work better with one.

The internet navigation of this phone is also one piece of work.

Ive never seen such a poorly designed web surfing layout.

To zoom in, you need to open a side bar, and slide the bar up and

down to zoom, in or out, imagine how time consuming this is when you want to read something on a long web page! Not only that, but the “mobile” version of the internet is completely useless.

It cuts out so much that its not even worth using it.

Emails are also incomplete, as the emails are so downsized that you need to click on a link, to actually be able to read what your email is.

In general, the S30 is by far the worst phone I have ever owned.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3720121362000131/k2311a1220/12.20.10