ipod Nano 6th Generation  » Electronics  »
  • I bought the 6th generation of the ipod Nano a few weeks ago and I really like it
  • The 16GB was only $30 more than the 8GB but I don't have that many songs so I decided to just go with the 8GB
  • I bought it from the apple store and it cost me around $150
  • It unfortunately just stopped working so I was thinking about buying a new one and realized I didn't really use most of the itouch features
  • Overall I would recommend this ipod over all the other ipods out right now

• by Jplane

I bought the 6th generation of the ipod Nano a few weeks ago and I really like it. I had to choose between the 8GB and the 16GB. The 8GB can hold about 2000 songs and the 16GB can hold up to 4000 songs. The 16GB was only $30 more than the 8GB but I don’t have that many songs so I decided to just go with the 8GB. I bought it from the apple store and it cost me around $150. Before I

had this ipod I had the first generation of the ipod touch. It unfortunately just stopped working so I was thinking about buying a new one and realized I didn’t really use most of the itouch features. As a result, I found myself looking at the nanos.

I must say I was a little taken aback by how small the ipod nanos have become. This is probably the only thing I do not like about my ipod nano. I feel like I could lose it ...

• at any second. With that being said, it is really nice to run with because it is so light and accessible. The biggest change (besides the size) of the ipod Nano 6th generation is that there is a touch screen. I really love the touch screen and it makes it so much easier to scroll though my music.

I also really like that there is built in FM radio. This is such a good idea because sometimes I don’t know what to listen to or I want

to tune into the football game. I can’t believe it took apple so long to make ipods with built in radios! Another thing I love about this ipod is that it the battery lasts a really long time after it is fully charged. Battery power is so important in ipods because they are something that I always forget to charge.

Overall I would recommend this ipod over all the other ipods out right now. It is not that expensive and it is really easy and fun to use.

ipod Nano 6th Generation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1620121361950131/k2311a1220/12.20.10