Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Foundation in Beige
  • I had tried Bobbi Brown Stick Foundation before and I was impressed with it so I was fully expecting to like this foundation as well and I did
  • I liked how rich the color looked on my skin, and I thought that it gave it a seamless look while still allowing it to breathe
  • I think that this foundation had the perfect amount of moisturizers in it for my skin
  • The only drawback that I found with this product was the price tag
  • I really liked this foundation and found it to be among the best that I have ever used

• by webgirl40

Several months ago I got the opportunity to try Bobbi Brown Luminous Foundation in Beige. I had tried Bobbi Brown Stick Foundation before and I was impressed with it so I was fully expecting to like this foundation as well and I did.

I really liked the way that this foundation went on, it really seemed to blend well with my

skin and felt natural. I applied it with a sponge and it was somewhat thick but not overly thick so that it was difficult to put on. I liked how rich the color looked on my skin, and I thought that it gave it a seamless look while still allowing it to breathe.

It did illuminate the darker parts of my face which I absolutely loved about this foundation. It really helped the appearance of my eyes and nose area while not appearing fake or over done. I was relatively shocked to find that it did not dry out my skin but rather helped to moisturize it without making it oily and hard to deal with. I think that this foundation had the ...

• Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Foundation in Beige
      perfect amount of moisturizers in it for my skin.

The only drawback that I found with this product was the price tag. It is in the $40.00 range depending upon where you buy it, so far I think that Macy’s is the cheapest. It is way to expensive for my budget unfortunately as I would have liked to add it to my

makeup collection.

After trying it I would definitely recommend this product to all those who can afford it. I really liked this foundation and found it to be among the best that I have ever used. If I was ever at a place to where I could afford it I would definitely buy it, other wise I think the price needs to come down considerably.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120121361870131/k2311a1220/12.20.10