Yoshinoya in Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall, Cainta  » Restaurants  »
Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall G Phase 3, Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall Cainta, Rizal, Philippines
  • Well, I think this is really perfect, for the price of 115php your tummy will be satisfied with the beef's real goodness
  • It's delicious, it's complete and it's well balanced
  • I love sweets, maybe some of you will be craving for something sweet to munch on after eating a complete meal, as far as I can remember you will have 5 options for desserts

• by chikois

Yoshinoya is one of our favorite Japanese fast foods. I can give you a lot of reasons why we love Yoshinoya so much. Also, I will try to convince you folks to try some of their mouthwatering meals. I am sure that you will love them too, like I do. Good food, good price, and good place.

Beef bowl or shall I say gyudon rice bowl, this is the top seller meal in Yoshinoya. Well, I think this is really perfect, for the price of 115php your tummy will be satisfied with the beef’s real goodness. I think they really cook everything, the Japanese way. We all know that every Japanese meal always include vegetables, so don’t worry, your meal is still balanced and healthy. Beef bowl is one of my favorite meal there in Yoshinoya, the beef tastes really good and yummy.

Next all time favorite, Yoshinoya’s Jumbo Plates, these meal is good for sharing,

for two persons, for only 170php (you can add 20 pesos for unlimited rice). You will have three options: Mixed tempura plate, beef yakiniku plate, or chicken teriyaki plate. All plates have vegetables and gyudon. For the mixed tempura plate, I often order this because I am more of chicken and beef person, but I also love this mixed tempura jumbo plate, they will serve it to you hot and really crispy, while the vegetable and seafood inside maintains it’s freshness and taste. Next is the beef misono plate, this is one of my favorites as well, beef feast, this is served with lot’s of hot and steamy Japanese rice topped with juicy and tasty beef yakiniku, gyudon and crunchy stir fry vegetables. My boy friend also likes this beef yakiniku plate. Lastly, for the jumbo plates is the chicken teriyaki plate. I also love this one especially when I am craving for something sweet, but sour ...

• in taste, I just love their tender chicken cuts with really mouthwatering sauce, it is also served with mixed vegetables and some gyudon.

Bento, I love bento. Why? It’s delicious, it’s complete and it’s well balanced. The price range will be around 115 to 200 php (depends on what kind of bento or meat that you will be choosing). Anyway, I have two favorite Yoshinoya bento, that is chicken teriyaki bento and crispy shrimp bento. Yoshinoya’s bento box consists of steamy Japanese rice, mixed vegetables, picked vegetables, a piece of dessert, and the viand of your choice. They will serve it to you hot and fresh. I am sure that you will be coming back for more, don’t worry you are not alone. I always eat there every weekends.

Never forget desserts! I love sweets, maybe some of you will be craving for something sweet to munch on after eating a complete meal, as far as I

can remember you will have 5 options for desserts: chocolate mousse, strawberry mousse, coffee jelly, green tea ice cream and mandarin orange ice cream. My top picks are strawberry mousse and the green tea ice cream, both are creamy and lightly sweetened, that’s why I love these desserts so much.

Lastly, I am going to talk about the place and the people who are working there, shall we say the Yoshinoya crew. As we all know, Japanese people are clean and neat when it comes to surroundings, Yoshinoya always maintains the cleanliness of the place from the counters to the dining tables. Everything is clean. The crew are also nice and friendly, they always smile and they will even assist you, even if you don’t ask for help.

Now you know the reasons why I love Yoshinoya so much. It is now your time to go to Yoshinoya and try some of their yummy meals and treats. Have a great day!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 720121361850131/k2311a1220/12.20.10