Zicam Cold Remedy Rapid Melts- Cherry  » Medicine  »
  • This stuff definitely saves me every winter from getting colds
  • You can also start using it if you already have a cold to make the cold go by quicker, but from my experience it works better to prevent the cold
  • The melts are not the best tasting things in the world, but for medicine they are not half bad
  • In my opinion, I am willing to pay $9 to prevent getting sick

• by Jplane

Zicam really works! This stuff definitely saves me every winter from getting colds. The way it works is if you feel a cold coming on, you start using Zicam. You can also start using it if you already have a cold to make the cold go by quicker, but from my experience it works better to prevent the cold. The only thing is, you have to make sure that you take on every 4 hours or so (as instructed on the box) in

order for Zicam to fully work. I am a huge fan of the rapid melts, specifically the cherry flavor. I have tried to chewy pieces and the spray and it takes gross. The melts are not the best tasting things in the world, but for medicine they are not half bad.

I usually can start feeling a cold coming on in my throat and I immediately start using Zicam. I use it for the next 3 or 4 days even if I don’t ...

• feel sick anymore. Almost always I am able to prevent my cold. The key is to follow the instructions. If I don’t take Zicam consistently sometimes it is not effective. In addition, you are instructed not to eat or drink anything 15 minutes after you have taken the rapid melt. This is really had sometimes because although the flavor of the melt is fine, it leaves your mouth feeling dry and chalky. This can be a little annoying, but hey it is better
        than getting a cold.

I usually by Zicam from my grocery store or from CVS. It is a little expensive, usually around $9 and you go through the rapid melts pretty fast. In my opinion, I am willing to pay $9 to prevent getting sick. Of course, you can always look for the savings or coupons that arise every so often for Zicam. Overall, I would suggest having Zicam in your medicine cabinet in case you feel a cold coming on. It will really work!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2620121361830131/k2311a1220/12.20.10