Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick in Beige  » Cosmetics  »
  • I had never really used a stick foundation before and it was an interesting experience
  • I thought this foundation had a great texture and consistency
  • I noticed that it is always good to have a makeup sponge with me because sometimes it tended to want to cake up in places while applying, but I think that was relatively normal
  • I was not impressed with it's resiliency though
  • I also noticed that it tended to cake a little around my nose which I was not very happy with, but most foundations do that to me so it was not entirely unexpected

• by webgirl40

I am used to putting on a liquid foundation with a sponge, but when I was asked to try Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick in Beige I have to admit I was a little intrigued. I had never really used a stick foundation before and it was an interesting experience.

I thought this foundation had a great texture and consistency. It was light and creamy without being overly runny and heavy. I thought it was really easy for me to put on

and I really liked that it was a stick because it was easily applied in a hurry. I noticed that it is always good to have a makeup sponge with me because sometimes it tended to want to cake up in places while applying, but I think that was relatively normal.

I was not impressed with it’s resiliency though. I noticed that I had to reapply it every 3-4 hours for it to look fresh and clean. I also noticed that it ...

• tended to cake a little around my nose which I was not very happy with, but most foundations do that to me so it was not entirely unexpected. It did keep a really light feeling throughout the day and did have a natural look to it which I really liked.

I was really impressed that it was easy to take off and that it did not leave my pores enlarged. I also liked that it did not seem to clog my

pores or make me breakout. It did dry my skin out a little which I was a little sad about but it was not anything a little moisturizer could not handle.

After using it I think that I would recommend this product to others. My only really issue was it’s lasting time, but other than that I was pretty impressed with it. A makeup sponge is probably a must with this makeup but other than that I think it is a pretty good foundation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120121361820131/k2311a1220/12.20.10