Clinique superbalanced makeup in beige  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • I have recently had the opportunity to try Clinique's super balanced makeup in a beige and to put it plainly I am not impressed
  • However, after about two hours I noticed that my face was feeling greasy and upon inspection in the bathroom I found that my face was just covered in oil
  • I would not recommend this makeup to others
  • However, if you decide to use it I think that it would be a good idea to just use a little at home on a day that you don't have to go anywhere, that way if something happens then you can take it off

• by webgirl40

I have recently had the opportunity to try Clinique’s super balanced makeup in a beige and to put it plainly I am not impressed. This makeup does have good qualities but mostly it is not worth the money that it costs to purchase it.

This make up did really well for me the first two hours that I had it on. It went on beautifully smooth with a sponge and had really great coverage qualities during application. However, after about two hours I noticed that my face was feeling greasy and upon inspection in the bathroom I found that my face was just covered

in oil. I cannot adequately express in words how truly grossed out I was when I looked in the mirror. I looked and felt like I had dunked my face in a sink full of vegetable oil.

I tried to blot the oil off but I quickly realized that it was not going to come off easily. I ended up having to actually remove all of the makeup off my face with a makeup remover before I could tell any difference. Even after removing the makeup my face was still shiny and even a little oily. I had to wash my face with the ...

• safeguard bar soap to dry it out and get all the oil off. It took me nearly an hour to get my face clean. I have never had that kind of reaction to a foundation before. It made me breakout and my pores were really enlarged. I usually do not have problems with visible pores but after using this product it took like three hours for my pores to return to normal size.

I am not sure as to whether or not I actually had some kind of allergic reaction to the makeup or if I just got a bad bottle. To be

honest I am too afraid to use it again to determine which is the case. That make up really freaked me out and I never want my face to feel like that again.

I would not recommend this makeup to others. However, if you decide to use it I think that it would be a good idea to just use a little at home on a day that you don’t have to go anywhere, that way if something happens then you can take it off. As for me I will not use this kind of Clinique again, I am way too afraid of it’s effects.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120121361810131/k2311a1220/12.20.10