Paul & Joe Beaute Whitening Serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • It was having a sale in our local departmental store so I thought why not
  • It would originally cost me $49 for 40 ml of serum
  • I love this type of packaging as it’s hygienic and practical
  • I think it actually beautify my shelves by just sitting there
  • My skin is radiant and supple and I would definitely repurchase when I’m out

• by janicemic

In my quest to become fairer, I was introduced to Paul & Joe’s whitening serum. It was having a sale in our local departmental store so I thought why not. The salesgirl highly recommends it, saying it was one of their best sellers. It would originally cost me $49 for 40 ml of serum; however thanks to the saving I gained from

the sales, I took it home at 20 % discount.

I always love the packaging for this product. It has flowery decoration on the box and the bottle of the serum itself is a delight. It has a pump to dispense the serum. I love this type of packaging as it’s hygienic and practical. The container of the emulsion has a set of flower engraving on the neck of the bottle. It is so pretty to look at and so feminine to stare at. I think it actually beautify my shelves by just sitting there.

The texture of the serum is thick and initially I was worried this won’t settle well on to my skin looking at its solid property. However, there’s no absorption issue ...

• Paul & Joe Beaute Whitening Serum
      as the serum was drank hungrily by my skin in a minute or so. I love the ingredients of this serum; it has Arnica Montana flower extract, orange flower water, orange oil and olive oil as natural active ingredients. The serum smells orangey and it relaxes me when I apply them on my face. I love the aroma as it’s faint and
      not strong at all.

I have been using this serum for about 4 months now, and I love how I have changed my foundation color by a shade lighter. This whitening serum really worked on me. I adore how aside from whitening it also moisturized my skin. My skin is radiant and supple and I would definitely repurchase when I’m out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120121361540131/k2311a1220/12.20.10