Absa Bank Small Business Banking Service
  • In my opinion, the Absa Bank business banking service is an extensively researched service because I really feel as if the thought process behind each and every last aspect of the service has been carefully carried out and they just seem to have all the right answers to all the banking needs I may have pertaining to the financial management aspects of my business

• by Alexd

In my opinion, the Absa Bank business banking service is an extensively researched service because I really feel as if the thought process behind each and every last aspect of the service has been carefully carried out and they just seem to have all the right answers to all the banking needs I may have pertaining to the financial management aspects of my business.

While the service itself falls under the small business bracket for me specifically, I get the sense that Absa is more than just a banking service as it

really feels as if they want my business to grow and succeed. With additional free extras, with some of them paid for of course, such as the Business Advantage package and Business Integrator, there is absolutely no reason for me to look anywhere else for essential business services as they are all put together in one bundle and are easily and readily accessible.

The one thing I really appreciate about this service is the fact that the small business manager constantly tries to keep in touch with me and seems to have ...

• a genuine interest in how my business is progressing. She is also never shy to offer some welcomed advice and seems to have an understanding of what works and what doesn’t in terms of the general way in which business is conducted, specific to this particular local market.

With all the added extra features being superb and all, the fundamental functionality of the small business financial service by Absa is what is ultimately what I was looking for and I am pleased to say that it is everything I could have ever

asked for and more actually.

Banking is quick and easy in its many forms (ATM, cellphone, internet) and up to so far I have never had any security problems. I really appreciat the extra security measures they take as well by publishing all the latest scams doing the rounds so as to ensure they do their bit to counter fraud.

The Absa Bank small business service is a great tool through which to run my business and I am a truly satisfied customer who continues to be wowed by awesome service with the passage of time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4220121361530131/k2311a1220/12.20.10