2001 Nissan Maxima  » Cars  »
  • The only other problem was a clunking noise that comes from the back side of the car
  • It runs on unleaded fuel, which means that even though my gas mileage isn’t amazing I am paying the lowest price for gas possible
  • I have been very happy with this car and would recommend it to anyone looking to buy a used car

• by heyMAT3

Shortly after I got my license I had been driving a 1996 Volvo Wagon for about 8 months, but during the winter it broke down and I had to share 2 cars with my parents for about 7 months until I had another car I could use. The car I ended up using was a 2001 Nissan Maxima that had been kept in really good condition. It had leather interior and a Bose stereo system and a V6 engine. It was a really nice car for an 18 year

old to be able to use. The acceleration was quick, the ride was smooth and the stereo system was excellent.

I have been using the car for about 3 months now and I have been very pleased with the performance. There have been only a couple problems. The first one cannot be fixed and that is the gas mileage. Because it is a V6 I only get about 20-21 mpg max. This is a little less than I would like to get, but still not bad overall. The only other ...

• problem was a clunking noise that comes from the back side of the car. The suspension was replaced because it had lasted 100,000 miles, but should be replaced every 50,000 and that still didn’t solve the problem. The clunking noise is still present.

However, the problems have been very slight and I have been very happy with the car. It is a fairly light car, so acceleration and braking are both excellent. The blind spot isn’t too bad and the back window is large enough to provide excellent sight out

the back. Though leather seats and upgraded stereo system are optional upgrades they have both served me well. It runs on unleaded fuel, which means that even though my gas mileage isn’t amazing I am paying the lowest price for gas possible. The trunk is spacious and the back seats have plenty of leg room. The car is surprisingly large on the inside compared to how it looks on the outside. I have been very happy with this car and would recommend it to anyone looking to buy a used car.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 920121361431231/k2311a1220/12.20.10