Crosin Pain Relief  » Medicine  »
  • So in my opinion it is better to have some Crosin pain relief tablets at our house so that whenever we need we can have it

• by sanath
      Crosin pain relief is the name of a tablet, which is used to cure the headaches. Actually whenever I am suffering from saviour headaches I do take the Crosin pain

relief tablet which is very safe and has no side effects and which also is very cheep. I take one tablet when I have the headache and within half ...

• an hour my headache is gone up to 80% and after that if I drink a cup of coffee then just for 10 minutes I feel completely all right and better.
        So in my opinion it is better to have some Crosin pain relief tablets at our house so that whenever we need we can have it. What do u say.

jhansi says :

pls tellme the side effects of crocin , iam suspecting pregency ,suddenly i caught ahip and back pain , iam not able to bend forward to pickup things also .i want to take crocin since it is safe drug .but is it placental barriar , can i take crocin as a pain killer during pregency.iam very thankful if u clear my doughts.

Galega says :

There isn’t any problem in taking Crocin during pregnancy. My wife was prescribed Crocin for pain at more than one occasion during pregnancy. It doesn’t have anything to do with placenta barrier.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26903136140331/k2311a039/3.9.07