Nivea Chapstick  » Cosmetics  »
  • I learned about this product through a friend who also gets irritable dry lips
  • We both agree that Nivea was the solution to our problem
  • I've seen this chapstick at nearly any drugstore or grocery store, but I bought mine from CVS for around $3.00
  • I use Nivea everyday so it is definitely a product for daily use
  • Nivea Kiss of Smoothness is great for all weather conditions and I would highly recommend using this product

• by Jplane

Every winter my lips get very chapped. Even if I am constantly putting on chapstick I can not seem to get them feeling completely healed. I just started using Nivea chapstick and it is really getting the trick done.

There are many different types of Nivea chapstick, but I have choose to go with “The Kiss of Smoothness”. The name of the product says it all.

It really does make my lips nice and smooth and feeling better than any other chapstick. I learned about this product through a friend who also gets irritable dry lips.

We both agree that Nivea was the solution to our problem. Applying Nivea makes all the difference in preventing my dry lips from becoming a huge annoyance in my day.

I’ve seen this chapstick at nearly any ...

• drugstore or grocery store, but I bought mine from CVS for around $3. Although this is more than your typical chapstick costs, it is well worth the investment.

In addition, it has been on sale a number of times and I am always seeing coupons for it. Not only does it work better, but it also lasts longer.

I find myself reapplying Nivea Chapstick far less

than other brands of chapstick. I use Nivea everyday so it is definitely a product for daily use.

Nivea is not greasy like other brands of lip care and it serves as a great moisturizer. In addition, Nivea contains sunscreen in it so it is great for protection from the sun.

Nivea Kiss of Smoothness is great for all weather conditions and I would highly recommend using this product.

Alexis Silvers says :

re : Nivea Kiss of Smoothness is great for all weather conditions and I would highly recommend using this product
    I started using Nivea about a year ago. My favorite Nivea product is "Nivea Lip Care A Kiss of Care Color Sheer Berry." I find in my area (TN ) the tinted Nivea lip products to be around $ 1.00 more than the regular moisturizing Nivea chapsticks, but in my opinion it’s very worth it. I choose Sheer Berry because it’s a great product for people who don’t want to wear lipstick but would like to have a little color on their lips. Nivea lip care also helps soften your lips. I usually re- apply after meals to brighten my lips back and to re- moisten. This is a wonderful product for any weather because it helps even the driest of lips,in the driest of seasons, I know ( personal experience .)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120121361391231/k2311a1220/12.20.10