Whole Foods
1440 P Street NW Washington, DC 20005
  • Whole Foods is a grocery store that focuses on health and nutrition by selling the best quality natural and organic foods
  • I love all Whole Foods grocery stores, but the one on P Street in Washington DC stands out amongst others I have gone to
  • My favorite grab-and-go from Whole Foods is definitely the Sushi
  • Conveniently located next to the dining area are restrooms, which have come in very convenient
  • If you live in the DC area, or are just there to visit, I would definitely recommend shopping at the Whole Foods on P Street Northwest

• by Jplane

Whole Foods is a grocery store that focuses on health and nutrition by selling the best quality natural and organic foods. I love all Whole Foods grocery stores, but the one on P Street in Washington DC stands out amongst others I have gone to. This Whole Foods not only has all of the great and healthy foods as other Whole Foods but it also has a wide selection of pre-made meals. The Whole Foods features a salad bar, variety of soups, fresh fruits, sushi, and sandwiches made to order.

I have gone to this Whole Foods on several occasions when I don’t have time to make dinner and I want to pick up something quick and cheap.

My favorite grab-and-go from Whole Foods is definitely the Sushi. At first I was a little doubtful of buying Sushi from the grocery store, but this Whole Foods gets the job done. In fact, the California rolls that I get at this Whole Foods are some of the best Sushi I have ever had. I also really enjoy getting the made to order ...

• sandwiches. It is the same as going to a nearby Panera, Cosi, or Potbelly’s with the exception of the huge lines at these chains.

The Whole Foods on P street NW DC is able to feature such great options due to it’s size. Most grocery stores located in the middle of the city are much smaller in size. This Whole Foods does not leave anything out. In addition, there is a large sit down section on the second floor of the Whole Foods. I usually buy a sandwich and sit up

there with my laptop during my lunch break. The best part is, there is free wireless internet. I have never heard of a grocery store with free wireless internet before! Conveniently located next to the dining area are restrooms, which have come in very convenient. The hours at this Whole Foods are also great. They open at 8am and don’t close until 10:30 every single day.

If you live in the DC area, or are just there to visit, I would definitely recommend shopping at the Whole Foods on P Street Northwest.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2420121361371231/k2311a1220/12.20.10