Titan watches - Prestigious watch  » Watches  »
  • If I get out of my home I definitely wear my watch
  • Because I know the watch is very safe even it is wet
  • I think we bought this watch only before 3 months

• by Karthi
      Titan India’s leading manufacturer’s of watches and they are the sixth largest manufacturer brand of watches. It’s a Tata Group product. I am having a Titan watch for more than 4 years. It’s a wonderful watch.

Both the dial and the chain are really looking good. The watch still look like a new watch even I using this watch daily. I am a person having the habit of looking at

the watch very often.

If I get out of my home I definitely wear my watch. If I am going to my office, or other function, or in a theatre always the watch is also with me in my hand. There is no complaint about the watch yet.

I only changed the battery only once. Even I use my watch while raining. I am not afraid to use the ...

• watch while raining.

Because I know the watch is very safe even it is wet. The price also is not so high its only Rs. 1500/- when I bought.

My sister also having 2 Titan watches. One is for daily usage and another one is for function usage. She is using the daily usage watch for more than 7 years.

There is no complaint yet about the watch. Only the belt’s golden

colour fades a little bit. She changes the battery twice.

It’s running good. The another one she has is a new one. I think we bought this watch only before 3 months.

It looks very stylish. Hope this will also stands for long life. Both her watches also are not costly.

Both watches costs around 2000/- only. Both we really proud to use Titan watches. It’s a prestigious thing also.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 64903136130331/k2311a039/3.9.07