All No-Rub Comfort Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution  » Cosmetics  »
  • When using this I have never experience any discomfort and it always like forms a lubricating later on my lenses by retaining moisture and giving my eyes long-lasting comfort that way
  • I like this solution because it really takes a long time before my eyes gets dry and they’re a good disinfectant and cleaning solution
  • The product is really cheap and it’s multi-purpose so I would recommend this to contact lens wearers, try it and you’ll be satisfied with it

• by reviewer

I started wearing those Geo contact lenses and I needed some really good multi-purpose contact lens formula. My sister-in-law was using All Multi-Purpose and it was ok for her so I also bought the same brand with the No-Rub technology and this multi-purpose solution has multiple purposes as it cleans, rinses, stores, wets and lubricates, enhances comfort, retains moisture, prevents dryness of eyes, disinfects, and removes lipids and proteins.

This solution is very gentle to the eyes; the solution is just like water and it’s not dense. The All-Comfort multi-purpose formula solution is borate-buffered and a sterile and isotonic solution and it has ingredients that makes it a solution for

better storage and for better disinfection and also makes it very comfort-enhancing.

I also use this primarily to disinfect my lens case and to clean my contacts before and after using them before placing them back in my lens case. You can directly clean your lens cases by rinsing them with water first then rinsing it with this solution after so you’ll be sure your contact lenses will really be disinfected and cleaned for storage when not in use.

When using this I have never experience any discomfort and it always like forms a lubricating later on my lenses by retaining moisture and giving my eyes long-lasting comfort that way.

• When at times that I do feel my eyes are getting dry after several hours of contact lens (this happens of course) I just my eye drops so that they are better lubricated and after that everything’s fine again.

The solution bottle is sterile so make sure you don’t get direct sunlight touch the bottle and should only be stored at room temperature at about 15 to 30 degrees Celsius. Once opened it should be used and discarded after 90 days (3 months) and don’t mix this with other fluids except as directed and don’t use with other eye medication except on medical advice. If ever you think you’re not satisfied

with this solution and if itching or any burning or stinging sensation occurs stop usage and consult a doctor immediately.

I like this solution because it really takes a long time before my eyes gets dry and they’re a good disinfectant and cleaning solution. There was hardly a time when I had cleaned and soaked my lenses and after that felt even a slightest speck in my eye, I have never felt that and that’s a good sign because it just proves it’s a really good solution. The product is really cheap and it’s multi-purpose so I would recommend this to contact lens wearers, try it and you’ll be satisfied with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117121361250831/k2311a1217/12.17.10