Aloha Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • I highly recommend Aloha Airlines for anyone flying to Hawaii ot to the neighbor islands

• by Jayti
      I highly recommend Aloha Airlines for anyone flying to Hawaii ot to the neighbor islands. The employees for Aloha Airlines are friendly, positive and helpful.

They are always smiling and willing

to give you advice or helpful hints on your vacation.

One flight attendant was on both my flights by coincidence and she remembered my face even though it had been several days.

...

• I was surprised and it was nice when she greeted me and asked me about my trip.

I feel Aloha Airlines has a good reputation in Hawaii and the fares are reasonable.

The airlines tries to stay competitive with other airlines and offers flights to California and Nevada destinations.

when I look for flights to Hawaii or to visit other islands, I always consider Aloha Airlines.

Aloha Airlines
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40903136120331/k2311a039/3.9.07