Kirkwood Garlic Parmesan Chicken Bites
  • Although I found this product to be halfway decent, I wasn't impressed with it enough to consider buying another bag after I finished my first bag
  • These meals satisfied me and filled me up, but I found that these chicken bites were simply too unimpressive to justify spending close to another six dollars on another bag

• by CirclingCanvas

The Kirkwood Garlic Parmesan Chicken Bites come in a twenty-five point five ounce bag and sell for a little under six dollars. Although I found this product to be halfway decent, I wasn’t impressed with it enough to consider buying another bag after I finished my first bag. One bag lasted me over three months and I was able to build meals around it, such as sometimes having around thirteen chicken bites with some mashed potatoes, corn and biscuits, while other times, I’d make sandwiches out of these chicken bites by placing them in between buns and having them with

fries. These meals satisfied me and filled me up, but I found that these chicken bites were simply too unimpressive to justify spending close to another six dollars on another bag.

I did like how the chicken bites came tender out of the oven and I did like that it was white meat chicken, so I have no complaints in regards to those qualities. I did however find the overall flavor of these chicken bites to be lacking. They’re supposed to be garlic and Parmesan flavored. Well, I tasted some Parmesan cheese, but I tasted no garlic at all. Naturally, these ...

• chicken bites tasted like chicken because, well, they’re made out of chicken. The Parmesan cheese flavor though was too mild and didn’t hold up well after I started chewing each bite. I couldn’t make out the garlic flavoring even though I tried as I chewed each piece. I’m sure I would’ve liked these chicken bites more if they would’ve had a richer Parmesan cheese taste and the garlic flavor was noticeable. Thus, while I liked the crispy, tender texture of the chicken bites, the flavor of the chicken bites wasn’t what I was hoping for.

The Kirkwood Garlic Parmesan Chicken Bites

would be a good value if they had more flavor. The amount of chicken flavoring is fine, but the Parmesan and garlic flavors need a lot of work, with one being too mild and the other being non-existent. The chicken bites came crispy and tender, and those are both big pluses, but the lack of flavor hampered the degree of satisfaction that I could derive from eating these chicken bites. They filled me up and I finished the bag, but I can’t see myself craving these again in their current state, and that’s why I’m rating these chicken bites a “6″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2717121360990831/k2311a1217/12.17.10