L’oven Fresh Shortbread Cookie Party Tray  » Food  »
  • I like shortbread cookies, so I figured there was a good chance that I'd like these cookies, and I did
  • The L'oven Fresh Shortbread Cookie Party Tray was definitely worth the money

• by CirclingCanvas

The L’oven Fresh Shortbread Cookie Party Tray contains two different kinds of Christmas cookies in a party tray that weighs twenty ounces and sells for four dollars and fifty-nine cents. Quite a few cookies come in the Christmas party tray and although I didn’t actually count them for I and others began enjoying them, I’d say there had to be around close to forty cookies included in this Christmas party tray. Although all the Christmas cookies are shortbread cookies, they do vary in shape and color. One type of cookie is in the shape of a green

tree and the other type of cookie resembles a Christmas wreath and features red icing, white drizzle and green sprinkles. The cookies are attractively vibrant in color and shaped very much like the objects they’re intended to resemble.

I really enjoyed these Christmas cookies. The first one I tried was fresh and the cookies stayed fresh for the couple of weeks that we had them. They were sweet, although not super sweet, with the sweetness coming from the icing and underneath the icing was the typical slightly buttery shortbread cookie flavor that most shortbread cookies have, which is ...

• mild, but still pleasant. The cookies were moderately crunchy, which was no surprise since shortbread cookies generally do have a mild crunchy texture to them. I like shortbread cookies, so I figured there was a good chance that I’d like these cookies, and I did. The cookies that came in this Christmas party tray weren’t big, so I usually had two or three at a time. They were pretty light, too, so even if I had just had a heavy meal, I had no trouble enjoying a few of these sweet treats afterward.

The L’oven Fresh Shortbread Cookie

Party Tray was definitely worth the money. The shortbread cookies had the flavor and texture that I expected: mildly sweet, slightly buttery and moderately crunchy. They were enjoyable to have, in part because they were fresh and stayed fresh. I also liked how colorful the cookies were and the festive decorations and shapes on and of the cookies was quite nice. The number of cookies included in the Christmas party tray was impressive even if they were a little small. I would definitely buy these Christmas shortbread cookies again and I feel they’re deserving of a “10″ rating.

tom taylor says :

How many calories are in each cookie? Delicious, but need to know calories

CirclingCanvas replies :

This is a seasonal product that hasn`t been carried in-store since very early January, so I haven`t had any for more than a couple of months now. Thus, I don`t have access to a container with the nutritional information, sorry. They won`t be available again for purchase until late November 2011.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2717121360970831/k2311a1217/12.17.10