Barcana Three Inch Shatterproof Four Car Train Christmas Ornament Set (Product Model Number 54-6563)  » Housewares  »
  • The Barcana Three Inch Shatterproof Four Car Train Christmas Ornament Set cost me nine dollars and ninety-nine cents
  • I feel that I made a good decision when I decided to buy this ornament set
  • There's not a thing about this ornament set that I dislike or feel could stand some improvement
  • I love the bright colors, and they are bright
  • I like the set quite a lot because the ornaments are so colorful and toy-like in design

• by CirclingCanvas

The Barcana Three Inch Shatterproof Four Car Train Christmas Ornament Set cost me nine dollars and ninety-nine cents. I feel that I made a good decision when I decided to buy this ornament set. There’s not a thing about this ornament set that I dislike or feel could stand some improvement. First of all, I’m delighted that all four ornaments are shatterproof. This way, in the event one or more accidentally gets dropped, it should survive the fall without breaking, or if one or more gets knocked around in the box when in storage, no damage should occur. Each of the four ornaments does feel hard and sturdy, so I’ll hopefully have these attractive ornaments to hang on my Christmas trees for many Christmases to come, and they

are so very attractive too.

In this ornament set comes a locomotive along with a passenger car, plus two hopper cars that are loaded with presents. The ornaments have separate holes for hooks or string to make loops and hang the ornaments from. All four ornaments are beautifully decorated. I love the bright colors, and they are bright! The green, the purple, the teal, the red, all vibrant and vivid. These ornaments are real eye-catchers! Plus, the locomotive has dazzling gold glitter that stands out especially well when lights from the Christmas tree or another source hits the glitter. Just to note, these aren’t “functional” ornaments, so the wheels on the locomotive and train cars don’t actually move, but that’s not an issue or anything in my eyes.

The locomotive ...

• and its cars all look like something that Santa would have at the North Pole because of how rich in color they all are. The ornaments even have a toy-like quality to them, rather than a realistic design. It’s the type of train one might find in a child’s picture book or find in a toy store. Quite appropriate for the Christmas season! They are among the most colorful ornaments that I have to hang. I generally reserve these ornaments for my tall Christmas tree though because they’re too big for my smaller Christmas trees that go on tables. Since they’re a bit larger than the average ornament, they look more fitting on a tall Christmas tree rather than a small one.

The Barcana Three Inch Shatterproof Four Car

Train Christmas Ornament Set is one of my favorite ornament sets. I like the set quite a lot because the ornaments are so colorful and toy-like in design. Even from a distance, the ornaments catch my attention. The bright colors help the ornaments to stand out when up against green or white Christmas trees and other ornaments that typically adopt darker shades of colors. I’m also pleased with how sturdy and durable the ornaments seem. Since I’m so attached to them, I’m even happier that they’re shatterproof, because I should be able to use and enjoy them for many years. Considering the quality, I definitely feel that this ornament set was well worth the amount of money that it cost and I certainly feel it’s deserving of a “10″ rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5317121360950831/k2311a1217/12.17.10