Prada L’eau Ambree Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • At first I thought it was going to be to light for my taste , but turns out it is just perfect
  • I love the wonderful vanilla scent to it as well
  • I think that is will be most popular with women in their early 20's to early 40's

• by Gina Gott

This a person that smells like nothing else I have ever tried. It is simply put , beautiful. I love it. At first I thought it was going to be to light for my taste , but turns out it is just perfect. I have already gotten a ton of compliments from it too. It is hard finding a unique and different perfume out now a days , but this fragrance is just that. I am a big fan of prada , and this perfume is just another show of their quality products. Try it out , and you will enjoy this soft and sensual delight.

This perfume is made up of amber , rose ,

and citron. It also has some patchouli and gardenina in it. I love the wonderful vanilla scent to it as well. This perfume is great to wear for any ocassion. It is just the right blend of scents to make it a year round perfume to. You can wear this scent out no matter where you are going. It will smell good for work , on a date , or if you’re just lounging around the house on the weekend. This is one scent that I just like to smell whether I am going out somewhere special or not.

It is not a strong scent , but it is not to light either. It has just ...

• the right balance. It is sure to get you a lot of compliments when you wear it , because it does smell so different. It is a very feminine smell that is perfect for any woman to wear. I think that is will be most popular with women in their early 20’s to early 40’s. It will smell great on any age group though! This perfume is made just right.

The bottle is cute and modern looking. It looks great on my dresser. The price is great too. I found this perfume at Bloomingdales. I paid $76.00 for a 1.7 oz bottle. It is so worth the price. This perfume is for everyone. It is both

flirty and sophisticated at the same time. It is a joy to wear , and a joy to smell. It is great.

If you want a nice perfume that will make you stand out in a crowd , then choose this one. It is a little expensive , but worth it. It has great staying power. You only have to spray it on in the morning and it will last all day. It is a wonderful perfume for those that like lighter scents and even for those that like bolder scents. This perfume is great for everyone. Try it out for yourself , and you’ll see. This perfume is amazing! This is one of my new favorite scents.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5617121360880831/k2311a1217/12.17.10