Clorox Cleaning & Deodorizing Wipes  » Housewares  »
  • I'm not too sure why I bought this cleaning product
  • Basically they're meant for specific things where a disposable rag is convenient
  • Someone with a child or baby will probably get the best use out these since they could clean door knobs and play pens
  • If you're a parent, however, you should really consider buying a tube

• by Garret
      I’m not too sure why I bought this cleaning product; it’s unlike me to buy wipes or specialized cleaning products, a bucket of water and some bleach is good enough for me, but I think after using these Clorox wipes it’s worthy of a review. So basically it’s a tube of wipes - 35 to be exact - and the wipes are 17. 7cm x 20.

3cm. As for the cleaning ingredients, they’re not listed, but its bleach free and

contain no phosphorus.

It’s probably some sort of alcohol compound. The scent of the wipes is really pleasant and refreshing; I really like this characteristic.

There application is not practical for a whole house clean up. I usually use them in the washroom around the basins and toilet.

Basically they’re meant for specific things where a disposable rag is convenient. I also use them around my computer desk, keyboard, and mouse.

They do a really good job of ...

• making a surface clean and they usually cover a large area, though, depending on what you’re cleaning. Someone with a child or baby will probably get the best use out these since they could clean door knobs and play pens.

I generally don’t use them in the kitchen but around the stove and sink they could really put a shine on!

I’ve had this one tube for a couple months now, probably have a good 10 wipes left

so if you’re careful about how you use them, they will take you far. Environmentally I don’t know how they stand, I’m sure an environmentalist would say this product is wasteful due to its one use, but my moral convictions don’t go in to the realm of cleaning products so it doesn’t deter me from this product.

Overall they’re handy to have but if you’re on a budget maybe just stick to the bucket. If you’re a parent, however, you should really consider buying a tube.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53903136080331/k2311a039/3.9.07