Steak n’ Shake’s in Ocala Florida Eggnog Milk Shake
3800 SW College Rd, Ocala, FL 34474
  • However, the holiday Eggnog shake was not something that I found to be very enjoyable
  • I like eggnog, so it wasn’t like I don’t like the taste of eggnog, but it was just too much eggnog for my taste
  • The taste is a bit overwhelming and can leave you disappointed, and especially when you are spending three dollars and change, it can leave you even more disappointed that your money went to waste on something that you didn’t really like

• by Susanna Frank

The Steak n’ Shake in Ocala Florida on South West College Road has been known to have excellent service and a friendly staff that is always patient and ready to serve the customers. And even though I have been a fan of their shakes for a while now, ever since moving near their area and trying out their variety

of shakes. However, the holiday Eggnog shake was not something that I found to be very enjoyable.

Now, the eggnog shake did look very appealing. It had a thick coating of whipped cream sitting on top of it and was sprinkled with cinnamon. It looked like it would be perfect for the holiday’s. But the smell of the shake is very strong and almost like an alcoholic smell. It is something that turns me off from the shake right away, and not something I even wanted to try let alone continue to smell.

After sipping the first sip of the shake, the smell not only overwhelmed me but the taste did as well. I like eggnog, so it wasn’t ...

• Steak n' Shake's in Ocala Florida Eggnog Milk Shake
      like I don’t like the taste of eggnog, but it was just too much eggnog for my taste. I like the subtle taste of the eggnog rather than the in your face taste that it just so strong I can’t really enjoy the eggnog taste.

If you are a fan of eggnog as I am, and have thought about

trying out this shake, then I would strongly suggest that you take caution in doing so and think twice. The taste is a bit overwhelming and can leave you disappointed, and especially when you are spending three dollars and change, it can leave you even more disappointed that your money went to waste on something that you didn’t really like.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2717121360750831/k2311a1217/12.17.10