www.g-mail.com  » Web sites  »
  • I love that I can log on to my google account and not be hit with loads and loads of advertising adds
  • I would definitely recommend that anyone who is in the market to set up a free e-mail account, to go with google and at least try g-mail

• by webgirl40

I think that g-mail.com by google has to be the best known and most widely used e-mail host out there. I personally have a g-mail account and could not imagine being without it. I use my g-mail for school, work and connecting with friends a family. It is free which is great and offers a lot of other great features like google chat, interactive calendar, google docs, google reader and other things. I have never had any major issues with my account and I have

been using mine for over 10 years.

I love that I can log on to my google account and not be hit with loads and loads of advertising adds. I realize this sounds a little weird but it makes me feel secure to know that I will not have to see them whenever I log on. I also like that google makes everything so easy to use. It is very straight forward and easy to use. It does not require a lot of computer knowledge to ...

• log on and be used by even the most technological illiterate. All though I have several e-mail accounts my g-mail is my favorite. I feel totally secure and protected with g-mail and that is by far my highest priority. I would sooner give up all my other e-mail accounts then have to lose my google. I really love this site that much.

at least try g-mail. It is so easy to use, the customer service is fantastic and it includes great protection and extra tools and many different kinds of applications that are good and accessible for both cell phone and a standard computer. It costs nothing, has no fees or strings attached and is perfect for anyone regardless of their computer literacy. It loads fine with both high and low speed internet connections so you do not have to worry about that and is accessible by phone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2017121360640731/k2311a1217/12.17.10