b.liv Cellnique- Shrink and Tighten serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love it this way as I can gauge how much is left of the serum
  • I think my biggest problem is my open pores and my pitted scar
  • I will continue to apply this religiously and definitely will repurchase when I’m out

• by janicemic

This is another serum I own from b.liv by Cellnique. This serum is quite expensive for a 30 ml of serum at $49 per bottle. It comes with a semi opaque bottle where I can actually see the inner upper half of the bottle. I love it this way as I can gauge how much is left of the serum.

This serum was a rave in beauty forum and it

was also featured in our local magazines. I got it out of curiosity and of course out of hope that this will be the answer to my open pores. I think my biggest problem is my open pores and my pitted scar. I am always on the look out for the ultimate product that will improve the hideous open pores on my face. It is mostly on my cheeks and ...

• I have to invest on good powder to camouflage them.

I love the ingredient in this serum as it has collagen and anti oxidant properties to perk up my pores. The serum has a yellowish thick and smooth texture. I love it as it has no fragrant whatsoever. Even though the texture of the serum is solid, it is easy to absorb in to my skin. I massage them on

to the area where my pores are obvious.

After 3 months of using this serum, I can say that the condition of my pores have improved vastly. They used to be really obviously big and round in size when you look at them in the mirror, but it has now reduced in almost half a size. I will continue to apply this religiously and definitely will repurchase when I’m out.

allisonerin says :

LOVED THIS CREAM. MY FACE HAS NEVER LOOKED BETTER AND MY SKIN IS HEALTHY

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117121360360731/k2311a1217/12.17.10