Burger Machine’s Club Sandwich  » Food  »
  • I like eating this club sandwich while it's still hot, just like any other burger, plus a super hot sauce making it a really delicious treat for me
  • I think I could eat three of this on just one sitting

• by mothermary101

I’m so much into burgers and so when I have a few bucks in my wallet, my choice is Burger Machine. Affordable burgers, lots of choices!

Aside from the Double Longanisa Burger I’ve tried from Burger Machine is this Club Sandwich.

It’s only 35 pesos and at 35 pesos, I already have a double decker sandwich which is surprisingly almost complete with my favorite toppings.

Who wouldn’t want a

sandwich stuffed with lots of yummy treats in it? It has two burger patties, egg, bacon bits, cheese spread all in a two layer sandwich.

Ain’t that really cheap for 35 pesos? Unlike with the Double Longanisa Burger, this club sandwich isn’t on a buy 1 take 1 deal, but is still a good choice to buy for me.

The size is not really big even if it’s a double layer sandwich ...

• because the bread used for this club sandwich is the one used in a double decker, the bread at the middle(I’m sorry I’m not familiar with the right term).

I like eating this club sandwich while it’s still hot, just like any other burger, plus a super hot sauce making it a really delicious treat for me.

Every bite is really mouthwatering that I even wished it wouldn’t ran

out.

I like this sandwich so much! I think I could eat three of this on just one sitting.

Exaggerated? Nope! Just like what I’ve said, it’s not really big.

And I wish the size to be bigger.

It’s perfect while watching movies or just whenever you feel like eating.

I won’t hesitate to spend my 35 pesos over and over for this BM Club Sandwich.

Guess you should give it a try some time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2717121360330731/k2311a1217/12.17.10