Candy Doll Lip Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • Anyway, I really love how the concealer works for me
  • I love the texture of the concealer as it is quite rich in consistency and being a cheap freak, you can last really long with this concealer

• by janicemic

I got this concealer from an online beauty forum. This concealer is always out of stock! It is a hit in Japan. Candy doll is a product line started by Japanese ex-model Tsubasa Masuwaka. She’s a style icon in Japan. Anyway, I really love how the concealer works for me.

Like all Japanese product, the concealer comes in a plastic packaging. It has a

blue background with black wordings. However, I do really love how easy it is the get the concealer stick from the plastic casing that hold the concealer stick. By flipping the plastic case open from the top or the bottom, I can easily retrieve the concealer stick. I hate how some of the plastic packaging glued to the boxes so tight I sometimes spend time trying to cut them open.

So like all lip concealer, this concealer comes in a tube form. It has a very soft spongy tip applicator. It has a twirl cap and tube that holds the concealer. It just like any lip gloss tube you see off the shelf. I love the texture of the concealer as it is quite rich in ...

• Candy Doll Lip Concealer
      consistency and being a cheap freak, you can last really long with this concealer.

I made a mistake on my first application by smearing the concealer all over my mouth and I ended up having too much of the concealer, it kind off gather in to the corner of my mouth. So instead of that, I dot two dots on my upper lip

and my bottom lip. I use my finger to blend them and blot with a tissue paper to get rid of the excess concealer.

I love how the concealer doesn’t make my mouth look dry. It is moisturizing to my mouth and I can wear a lot of lippy shade that I want with the concealer. Going nude with this concealer is also great. I love this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117121360290731/k2311a1217/12.17.10