Flavor Savers Shimmer Lip Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • Sparkling Cherry has a sweet taste, but very waxy
  • It is still a good lip balm that you have in a cheaper price of $ 2.85 and $ 1.4 during sales

• by grecy

I had so many lip balms, lip shiner, lipsticks and lip glosses. Sometimes it got me thinking that I only make my lips gets into worst for changing lip products every time there is a new one. Hopefully I am not. One of the lip products I tried from Avon is Flavor Saver Shimmer Lip Balm.

It comes up with 4 grams tube

that varies with different colors depending on the flavor. The three flavors are Starry Peach, Sparkling Cherry and Plum Pizazz. I tried the entire flavor. The Starry Peach looks deep brown in appearance but if you use it; it does not leave any tint. It is waxy and it does not stay in the lips for longer time. Sparkling Cherry has a sweet taste, but very waxy. It also has a slight heavy feeling wearing it and I always feel I had applied it thick. My lips look like I had eaten a very greasy food when I use Sparkling Cherry. Plum Pizazz leaves a very light pink tint. It feels cold when it is applied. It has zero mint, just to clear this ...

• Flavor Savers Shimmer Lip Balm
      up, but I feel refresh and cold wearing this one. My lip is well moisturized. I apply it overnight.

This product does not promise anything. It is just a lip balm that has different flavors that you can choose from. It is slightly works and it last for five months. The packaging is very girly and the colors are red and pink.

My lip feels young but all of the benefits you get from this are for temporary. It is still a good lip balm that you have in a cheaper price of $ 2.85 and $ 1.4 during sales. I order this product through my Avon Rep and I buy a dozen when Christmas is near. This is one of the gifts I give.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117121360270731/k2311a1217/12.17.10