Natural Cucumber Melon Roll-On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this 1.7 fl oz deodorant from an Avon Representative for the price of $.99
  • I love this product and this one I include in my A list of product that I want to put in stock
  • It is one of the best roll-on and I hope Avon will not change the formula

• by grecy

I tell you my first word for this product, Awesome! It is awesome all over and I could not think of anything but this one when it comes to deodorant. The only downside of this product is sometimes it is not available but still I am glad that it is included to the product that Avon continued. I bought this 1.7 fl oz deodorant from an Avon Representative for the price of $ .99.

The scents is nice, it is sweet and the scent

last long. When you apply it on your underarms you do not have to wait for a couple of minutes before dressing up because it dries fast. Whenever I use it, there is not a feeling that I wear a deodorant. It feels nothing, no heavy feeling. When I sweat it keeps me dry on my underarms and I am telling the truth. That is why when I go for the run I use this one.

What I remember with this one is the ...

• smell of cucumber melon. Melon scent is sweet but it does not over power any perfume I wear. The scent stays in my underarm and later in a minute that scent will evaporate but still the deodorant keeps me dry. It works. Even when I am stressed and I perspire a lot, I am wetness and odor free with this one. It keeps me protected all day. I only apply every morning but you need to apply it three coats for zero wetness.
        I apply it one coat before and there is moisture with no odor on my underarms, but when I apply three coats that is the only time it keeps me dry. If your underarm skin is sensitive you need to try this as it is good for sensitive skin.

I love this product and this one I include in my A list of product that I want to put in stock. It is one of the best roll-on and I hope Avon will not change the formula.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117121360260731/k2311a1217/12.17.10