Sweetheart Shine No More Pressed Powder SPF 15
  • When I learned to prepare myself for professional job this one I am about to review was became part of it
  • I bought Sweetheart Shine No More Pressed Powder SPF 14 from Avon
  • However, if you want to give your face a brilliant shine and you are fair skinned, I recommend you to use the Almond type
  • It is true that it is no more shine when you use this one but the effect is temporary for fading issue

• by grecy

When I learned to prepare myself for professional job this one I am about to review was became part of it. It is one of the pressed powders I used during year 2001 until 2005. I rely on Avon cosmetics because some of the powder they sell matches my skin tone and I do not have any serious allergic reactions regarding their products.

I bought Sweetheart Shine No More Pressed Powder SPF 14 from Avon. The weight is 10 grams and the price is $ 2.85. From the name of the product, it promises no more shine on our face because the face that is shinning only means you do not put anything on your face or it means the one that you applied

with it is either mild or do not work on you face.

This pressed powder comes up with two types depending on your skin color. If you want to look shine free but not obvious that you wear a powder, use the Natural type of this pressed powder. However, if you want to give your face a brilliant shine and you are fair skinned, I recommend you to use the Almond type. I first use the Natural type. Natural pressed powder does not do work if you apply in smaller coat. It also fades instantly once your face is exposing under the sun. The powder melts instantly that you have to apply again. The Natural type only lessens the looks of dryness in your ...

• face. It hides blemishes and brown spot temporarily.

Moreover, the Almond type is my favorite. My face looks more natural using this one. One coat seems to stick with my face and it stays longer that the Natural type. I do not have to apply small amount of blush-on on my cheeks because the Almond type make my face pinkish white. This is maybe because I am fair skinned, I do not know for those who have brown skin tone. When I perspire it does not fades instantly. I only apply after my lunch break as a re-touch. It also makes my skin soft to touch.

However, when I discover different pressed powder available in the market I left this pressed powder and I only

use it or buy it during the times that my budget is tight and I have to save money. I like this powder for its simplicity. Although it does not last long it still gives me a nice powder to cover my face. Also it has SPF 14 to protect my face under the sun. It is true that it is no more shine when you use this one but the effect is temporary for fading issue. Anyway, it is useful all over as even now I still use the mirror in the packaging even the powder is already finished. It is up to you if you will use it. Based on my experiences it is a good pressed powder. Even for sensitive skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117121360180731/k2311a1217/12.17.10